Highly motivated employee who follows directives and performs well in high - pressure situations. Good working knowledge of PL/SQL and Microsoft SQL languages; and thrives on working with new challenges and learning new technologies.
Proficient in: PL/SQL - experience with Oracle v12.1 and 13
Proficient in: Microsoft SQL, Oracle HR and ERP forms
- Made creative PL/SQL performance tuning enhancements and increased the data fetch speed for one of our top applications, saving DBA’s around 30 hours of manual maintenance work each month. The improvements made eliminated the need for additional DBA’s to work during business hours and constantly manage the database resources to handle the application’s large database and large user group.
- Researched and designed an invoice reporting tool that helped to identify over 2 million additional dollars in backlog work that hadn’t been billed properly for that fiscal year. This tool was developed with an Oracle backend, and exposed missed opportunities in our invoicing system and helped drive more accurate billing initiatives for future projects.
- Collaborated with several end user teams to automate a 13-page Oracle ERP and Oracle HR change process. Changes that previously took 8+ hours of manual data entry can be completed in just under 30 minutes. Detailed planning let this improved process positively impact the workload for users, as well also adding more integrity to the process.
- Designed specialized applications to meet rapidly changing needs as business develops and changes for non-essential businesses. Worked with end users to design and develop a useful application to track that work and help focus the business on more essential work using a PL/SQL backend.
Help Desk Support
- Provides IT support to end users, including internal application support and hardware troubleshooting.
- Work with escalation teams (Desktop Support, System Administrators, Application Support) for resolutions when needed.
Tech Support/ eCommerce Support
- Responsible for providing support to end users using our retail POS system, including hardware and software integrations such as label printers and scanners. Responsible for troubleshooting and testing both reported issues and new releases.
- Effectively communicate reported issues within the software with our development team with thorough testing, and attention to detail.
- Provide support for end users with live websites. Including software, linker, and Console support and .