- Most of my tasks and projects involve writing Python scripts that can extract, filter and transform data; requiring a comprehensive experience in Python Data Analysis Libraries and functions.
- Additional support includes Excel/CSV processing, implementation of automation solution to reduce manual tasks such as custom Excel reports assisting data analysts in culling data.
- Freelancer Python Instructor; teaching how to code from beginner to advanced, producing tutorial videos on YouTube, tutorial subjects are Computer Programming, Elementary to College Algebra, Finance Management and Leadership Skills.
- Managing projects with clients, both business and technical onboarding from licenses purchased by customer to enabling and adoption of clients end users.
- Overseeing the initiation, which is meeting clients internal IT, Stakeholder, Business Partners to present and lecture them on the benefits of switching to Confidential for solutions.
- Overseeing the technical assessment, which is working with Engineer and IT and assessing customer environment with Confidential Assessment tools and generate report to provide clients with guidance on remediation in order to be ready to implement and deploy Confidential products.
- Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business Online, Confidential Teams, Power
- BI, Office 365 ProPlus are the supported product by the FastTrack Account Manager.
- Managed migration projects, the migrations are: Exchange on Premise to Exchange Online, SharePoint On Premise to SharePoint Online, Shared Files to OneDrive for Business.
- Keeping up with projects time lines, organize project meetings, reconciliate different time zone on project that involve multiple location.
- Document project both in English and French when working with Europe and Canada.
Windows Migration Technician
- Traveling to military bases to assure migration of data from old OS environment into Windows 10 Enterprise.
- Per military instructions, the migration is performed on a PC - to-PC base using CPMigrator as main utility.
- Troubleshoot error during migration process, document any issue to be reported to the engineers.
- Report any security concern to local IT department.
Systems Administrator / IT Manager
- Configured Network in each clinic having one Windows Server per clinic with roles as DHCP, DC/AD and DNS. Each Clinic Server configured with a Cisco Small Business Router RV042 and a Switch Dell PowerConnect 2716 providing local IP addresses to network devices within the clinic (computers, phones, Medical and Dental devices such as X-Ray Pano Sensors and more).
- Responsible for implementation of 800 Windows XP to Windows 7 / 8.1 /10 migrations as well as imaging of new PC’s, Laptops, and Tablets.
- Configured and maintained VPN between offices. As needed, configured static IP addresses and IP range of each subnet to avoid and solve IP addresses conflict.
- Conduct data migration of user profiles and data to new PC’s
- Converted our Data Center in to Cloud Based (AWS). Migrated Practice Management Software, company databases into AWS Cloud environment. Managed Virtual Servers in the Cloud, firewalls and windows policies in Amazon Web Services (AWS). The completion of this project generated 60% cost savings on a monthly basis.
- Utilized Dell/Quest (QMM) Quest Migration Manager and, Dell/Quest (QCM) Quest Co-Existence Manager to carry out the migration task.
- Migrate/upgrade PC OS from Windows XP to 7, 8 or 10 and configure software and application for updated OS.
- (Surveillance Camera project / Device model: Samsung SDR-C5300) Connected DVR device with a dedicated Cisco firewall, assigned a static IP address to DVR and configure firewall ports to allow remote https access to manage and access the office cameras.
- Proposed the initiative to configure company mobile devices (mostly laptops and macbooks) with secure remote access to virtual computers on the company’s cloud network. Upon successful completion of this proposal:
- Management increased work production by having more access to work, flexibility to work from home and schedule work meetings remotely.
- The company was able to terminate lease on expensive corporate office space and down size office space, all for a total saving of about $36k a year.
Software Support Specialist
- Supported two dental practice management software (Dentrix & Easy Dental) used in Dentist Office by Doctors (DDS) and staff.
- Installed and configured software properly, verified system requirement upon installation, documented troubleshooting process, error messages and solution taken to assist development and improvement of software.
- Taking phone calls from practices about the Dental software malfunction and provide solution over the phone.
- Involved in Desktops on Windows XP to Windows 7 migration.
- Windows 7 Migration Project - Migrate 500 Windows XP users workstations that have safe guard to a Windows7 secured image with Bit locker using MS SCCM and Confidential Deployment Tool (MDT)
- Responsible for In-Place migration of 350+ Dell Latitude laptops and Desktops as part of Corporate Refresh policy we upgraded machines to Windows 7.
- Hired to handle advanced hardware issues solving migration issues with Windows 7, and Windows XP BIOS and hardware compatibility issues. Resolved problematic hard-drives issues, and provide remote home & office LAN & WLAN connectivity support.
- Responsibilities included migrating 1,200 Windows XP Pro machines to Windows 7 Enterprise working as part of a large I. project team performing: OS imaging, user data migrations, and software packaging utilizing Altiris 6.0 and MIST.
- Provided technical assistance to U-Verse customers over the phone on installing and connecting modems and wires to the computers. Provided step by step guidance for the configuration of the internet wired and wireless connection.
- Using Windows 7, Office 2013 and Office 365 and involved in windows migration.
- Assisted Cable Technician over the phone on the installation process and activation of cable, phone and internet service.
- Resolved ticket issues sent via outlook email by on site users regarding maintenance issues and password reset.
- Maintain a record of daily onsite issues resolved and unresolved with needed documentation in an Excel spreadsheet.