To design, develop and/or improve multi - user, custom Access/VBA/SQLServer solutions that: 1.) enhance operational performance; 2.) lower risk; and, (3.) engage and incent business users.
- Confidential, “hands-on” MS Access and VBA resident expert in multiple, Fortune class corporations.
- Superior expertise building and improving upon the performance of multi-user MS Access solutions with mastery of the Table, Form, Query, Report, Module and Macro object models and most 3rd party controls.
- Over a decade of experience with VBA and SQL programming of custom solutions often involving Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), et al.
- Over a decade of enterprise experience working, together, with business users to understand and ensure requirements are correctly translated and aligned with software solutions to ensure peak, operational performance.
Functional Domains: Business Analysis, Software Development, Deliverables Creation, Structured Methods (Agile, SDLC, et. al), Process Optimization, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Architecture, Data Architecture, Application Architecture, Training and Mentoring
Core Technologies: MS o365, MS Access (versions 00, 03, 07, 10, 12, 16), MS Azure, MS SharePoint, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), MS PowerShell, MS SQL Server 2005+, MS PowerQuery, MS PowerBI, IBM SPSS, Oracle, Sybase, et al.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Solution Architect, Database Developer, Application Programmer, Owner
- I singularly engaged a variety of small and mid-size companies, across multiple industries, in pursuit of profit optimization and operational improvement utilizing the Microsoft collection of technologies.
- Deep, hands-on database administration and development experience(s) across an array of Fortune 500 enterprises and industries to include manufacturing, telecommunications, financial, healthcare, government and e-commerce industries.
- Profound and mature approach to presenting relational or analytic data model options and, system architecture recommendations, at the C level.
- Superior understanding of raw data and modern, predictive analytic approaches; direct experience working with world-class database administrators, engineers, scientists, economic operatives and mathematicians at Washington DC.
- Experience leading global development teams to build state-of-the-art business transaction processing solutions.
- Expert capacity(s) with respect to translating and intuiting business requirements into palpable, probable and optimal technology solution architectures on premise, virtual and/or in-the-cloud.