Enthusiastic technical professional with complete understanding of entire software development lifecycle. Highly trained in design, development, and implementation. Known for having talents in Mainframe and open - systems. Software Developer skilled at technical leadership, communication and presentations. Gifted software architect offering more than 30 years of experience in demanding environments focused on producing cutting-edge systems for insurance. Skilled in directing development with creative and performance-oriented approach. Well-organized and customer-focused with proven skills in project management and team leadership.
Microsoft Visio, Word & Excel
SAP Data Services ETL
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Designed, coded, tested, maintained, and enhanced Confidential 's Mainframe COBOL system for Annuity Applications; with VSAM backend data base designed interface to the Confidential to accept annuity applications and their associated money settlement files enhanced the system as its requirements evolved taught myself Java and designed, coded, tested, and implemented a Java system to interface Smith Barney's proprietary annuity application system with Confidential 's nbAccelerator software designed, coded, tested, and implemented a reporting system, for senior management, of the annuity types, options, premiums, and agents which sold annuities
- Designed, coded, tested, and implemented LIMRA Reporting System for Confidential 's Compliance Department.
- Designed, coded, tested, and implemented interface to Lexis-Nexis's OFAC system, for Compliance department under the Patriot Act.
- Designed, coded, tested, and implemented an interface for Confidential 's employee expense reporting system, Concur, written in SAP's Data
Confidential, OHSoftware Developer
- Designed, coded, tested, and implemented the conversion of Confidential 's general accounting interfaces to new Oracle Cloud general ledger system. Designed and lead team in implementing rewritten interface for Confidential 's ADP Payroll System and Confidential 's general ledger system.
- Designed, coded, tested, and implemented Confidential 's interface to Snapsheet & Confidential, to disburse checks and EFT transactions.
- Performed analysis of an existing legacy Billing system to extract billing premiums, format into pdf's and provide to third party provider Kubra. This enabled clients to pay premiums online.
- Supported annual Disaster recovery exercise.
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
Senior Software Developer
- Served as a Mainframe consultant for enhancements
- Designed, coded, tested, implemented Command Level COBOL CICS premium entry screens.
- Team lead for senior management Reporting Systems for large accounts.