Experienced IT professional with a history of success in design, development, enhancement and technical support of business client/server and web - based applications throughout the full SDLC. Curious, creative, and eager to adapt to new software environments.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Mac OS X
Languages: Unix shell scripting, Windows PowerShell, T-SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, XML, C#, Progress 4GL, Visual Basic
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Progress, Sybase
Software: Alteryx, Tableau, SSIS, SSMS, PL/SQL Developer, TOAD, PeopleSoft, MySQL Workbench, ASP .NET, VMware, JIRA, Remedy, Excel, Microstrategy, ReportNet, Oracle Reports.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Risk Adjustment Data Analyst
- Monitor ongoing encounter data submissions and corresponding federal government agency responses files to identify and address file level discrepancies
- Perform routine data reconciliations to ensure data submission integrity
- Review monthly error reports, perform trend analysis, investigate critical errors and work the appropriate business areas to resolve issues
- Assist with implementation of vendor programs regarding data file transfers, including reviewing internally received files for completeness reasonability and accuracy
- Provide general data management and analytics to support ongoing and upcoming risk adjustment initiatives.
- Managed software installation and upgrade of proprietary deal management software for customers
- Managed backup and recovery SQL Server 2005, 2008R2 & 2012 database
- Analyzed and resolved customer business issues ranging from back-end related issues, hardware environment, configuration, and core software, to resource issues.
Confidential, West Bridgewater, MA
- Database administration inclusive medical claims and membership data import to enhance the development and analysis of healthcare cost data.
- Operational support to Managed Care Department ETL processes including data analysis using SQL
- Provided private tutoring for middle school children, utilizing strong communication skills and knowledge of diverse learning styles to effectively convey key concepts and inspire an ongoing love of learning.
- Prepared math lesson plans and delivered lectures for advanced after-school enrichment program, tailoring instruction to meet the needs of gifted learners.
Confidential, Wellesley, MA
- Developed SQL queries in PeopleSoft Campus Solution database (MS-SQL Server) for ad-hoc data analysis.
- Produced and analyzed Excel reports to track DOL and comparison groups students.
Confidential, Southborough, MA
- Designed and managed data migration process from existing database to mySQL
- Performed testing of data, data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Managed Tier-2 technical support to general users and technology subscription customers.
- Assisted with troubleshooting incidents, finding solutions or workarounds on functions and usage of Empirica Trace.
- Collaborated with customers interested in creating custom SQL queries as well as QA activity to ensure optimized and timely solutions in adherence with regulatory requirements.
- Documented enhancements, defects, and issue resolutions in Remedy tracking tool, demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
- Monitored the quality of resolution and satisfaction level of PF customers using development and management tool Jira.
- Presented findings to key staff members to improve overall level of customer service.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Subject matter expert and report developer on Facility Contract, claims modeling and design.
- Developed and maintained automated Unix scripts to integrate Facility Contract data into vendor applications in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Developed Progress interfaces for third party Sybase application.
- Claims Data Warehouse (CDW) - created interfaces using Pervasive to the UB92 claims.
- Designed, developed and supported business reports using Cognos Impromptu, Cognos Powerplay, Cognos ReportNet for Lottery Management System.
- Created various reports and screen forms to handle agent accounting, cash management and draw processing.