- 19 years Oracle PL/SQL programming experience, developing financial applications for Confidential Agencies and the private sector. Using Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle APEX, Oracle Forms and Reports.
- 10 years+ experience as computer repair and network technician. Over 10,000 successful personal computer service calls completed.
- I have strong proven skills in the areas of problem solving, logical thinking
- I have had extensive experience developing and maintaining government Web applications using Oracle and related software.
- I have extensive experience using PL/SQL.
- I have been exposed to some Object Oriented Programming.
- Among the Oracle features I have been exposed to include table creation, indexing, partitioning for multi - million row tables, stored procedures, packages, complex views, materialized views, primary and foreign keys, referential integrity, triggers, cursors, functions, sequences, roles, grants, synonyms, DBA jobs, analyze, alter, import/export commands, DB Links, bulk collect, and DBMS STATS.
- I have worked extensively with TOAD and PL/SQL. I have been involved with numerous installs of client side software development tools, including Oracle 12C Middleware and Web Logic Server. I have worked with Oracle technical support and have logged Oracle service requests through MY ORACLE SUPPORT.
- I have produced production reports with Oracle Application Express, version 5.1.
- My strengths lie in honesty, accuracy, organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to follow directions, analytical thinking, problem solving, and a well-rounded knowledge of computer networks, servers, and architecture.
- I feel that other strengths lie in strong communication skills and work experience. Both of these have become valuable working tools for me.
- I am strong believer in the concept of SDLC. I also feel strongly that a programmer’s job is not just writing code, it is working with and understanding all members of the SDLC.
Database and Development Tools: Oracle APEX 18.2.0,TOAD 12.0.0, Oracle FORMS 12C, Oracle Reports 12C, PL/SQL 12.0, SSMS, MySQL,Oracle JDeveloper 11G,Informatica ETL Tool 9, SQL*Loader, Microsoft Access, JAVA JDK 1.8
Security Tools: Burp Suite Professional, Version 1.7.22
Reporting Tools: SAP Business Objects / Web Intelligence X1 V.12.6.0
HTML Front End Development Tools: Dream Weaver, Fireworks
Editors: Ultra Edit Version 21.00, Ultra Compare Version 8.50
Configuration Management Software Experience: Service Now, Serena Team Track, JIRA, PVCS (Polytron Version Control System), Subversion with Tortoise SVN, Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS).
Computer Network Experience: Cisco Routers, Novell Networks, PC workstations and Microsoft Servers, Sun Servers, Apple workstations and Servers, 3Com Networks, Banyan Vines Networks
Computer Application and Operating System Software Experience: SUN Solaris 5.11, Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, MS Office 2016, Microsoft Power Apps, Apple Operating Systems, Novell NetWare, CC:Mail Administration, Hummingbird Exceed
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Working with small team of developers troubleshooting, maintaining, and enhancing agency wide applications.
Confidential, Bethesda, Maryland
- I worked as part of the software engineering team for Health and Human Services Payment Management System (PMS).
- This financial system provides ing Agencies and Grant Recipients value added services in managing their grant payment requests, draw downs, and disbursement activities.
- I have been directly involved with updating and expanding the Registration, Inquiry, Expanded Inquiry, and SAM download interface.
- I created production Reports with Oracle APEX.
- I was on the security team and was directly involved with implementing the PL/SQL the Government mandated code changes.
- Burp Suite professional was used to identify the security vulnerabilities. We coded with BIND VARIABLES, Java Script, and exception handing to obtain security for the PMS Application. We also updated the system to be able to support access to the International Treasury Service.
Confidential, Columbia MD
- I had worked as part of the software engineering team for Association Anywhere software product.
- ACGI produced a commercial software product that used Oracle PL/SQL, it was a multi module application. Modules included, E-Commerce, Accounting, Publications, Events, Subscriptions, and Custom Email solutions.
Oracle Data Warehouse Developer
Confidential, Columbia MD
- Monitoring and troubleshooting production daily download procedures of JHUAPL Financial Data Warehouse.
- Developing new download packages and procedures as needed.
- Working with Excel based reporting system using Visual Basic for Applications.
- Working to transfer Data Warehouse data and reports to newly installed Oracle BI / EBSS system.
- Working directly with end users and associated trouble tickets.
Oracle Database Developer
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- I worked on a team that was directly responsible for programming, maintaining and upgrading a nationally recognized flagship application.