- A high - impact Information Technology position requiring creative and innovative approaches to strategy development, problem solving, and achievement of business and financial goals.
- 21+ years experience in a technical IT role with management experience including software engineering, ecommerce development, project management, team lead, web development, application architecture, content management systems.
- 17 + years working as a SQL developer (Stored Procedures, Views, Architecture),SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Transact SQL(T-SQL), DTS, ETL Development, SQL Server DBA, PL/SQL, and Oracle DBA.
- 15 + years experience in applications development working with in an OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) environment.
- 9 + years supporting WMS implementations through the project life cycle and deployment using varied technologies and vendor solutions (Manhattan and HighJump).
- Established SECRET level security clearance
- Written/modified custom enterprise Content Management Systems. Highly competent modifying/creating custom applications for the Kentico .NET CMS (Content Management System), DRUPAL PHP CMS, and proprietary enterprise CMS.
- Developed the needs of departments and established priorities for business intelligence studies, systems design and implementation to develop new and/or modify the information processing systems.
- Managed the internal IT functions including systems and application programming, database administration, network administration, computer operations, system security, web development, business intelligence, content management, and e-commerce.
- Conducted hands-on testing and evaluation of Internet Applications and Advanced Information Technologies. Fundamental and thorough knowledge of all Web development projects.
- Experience handling budgetary issues and consistently focusing on quality-driven measures, which will ensure the development of IT services and the people that execute them.
- Understand the integration of front-end e-commerce platforms into the backend business systems such as billing, database capture, inventory and shipping.
- Experience with all software components related to the areas of Promotional Email, Transactional Email, Email Acquisition, and Email support within the Ecommerce organization.
- The ability to recruit, manage, and develop a highly competent and professional team.
- Managed and supported services for mainframe, open source systems, and voice and data network in mid to large scale, high transaction, and multi-platform environment.
- Regularly interacted with senior management on matters concerning the furthering of Information Technology's role in meeting business needs and serving customers.
- Strongly committed, reliable, and self-motivated. Outstanding communication and presentation skills; equally effective working independently or collaboratively in a team effort.
- Crystal Reports
- Visual Basic
- MS Access
- C/C ++
- MS Share point
- Classic ASP
- .NET 2.0, 3.5
- VB .NET
- Web Services
- Oracle 9-10g
- SQL 2005, 2008, 2012,2014
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- ETL, DTS
- MS Visual SourceSafe
- MS VS Team System
- Acronis Backup
- MS Server 2000, 2003, 2008
- Internet Security
- Citrix XenApp
- Red Hat Linux
- MS IIS 6.0
- MS Exchange Server
- Right FAX
- Hub/Router Setup
Senior Software Developer
- As the Oracle Linux and Oracle Communications Converged Application Server (OCCAS) Virtual Operating System (VOS) developer, I provided a portable, high-performance platform for the Evolution 911 platform.
- Provided JAVA expertise and developed routing plans by which the OCCAS server would route calls.
- Developed the capability to manage the IMS/Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) IETF-defined signaling protocol using JAVA, SQL and OCCAS.
- Created Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service which would read the SIP message and perform the necessary transformation.
- Provided experience as an Oracle production and development DBA on Oracle Linux/Windows in a 24x7 environment. Used SQL and PL/SQL scripting and tuning.
- As the lead OCCAS/Linux/Java developer of the software engineering division, took an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures.
- Researched and analyzed existing legacy architecture and software code to understand the code at both the low-level and higher architectural level in order to make enhancements or resolve defects and performance issues.
- Created Mobile application POC using REACT that would be used on top of Evolution 911 platform for specific sites
- Utilized the REACT FetchApi to communicate with the OCCAS server and deliver real time call information.
- Created search function within REACT using TextInput to search for specific call information.
Senior .NET developer
- Converted several legacy applications to C#/VB.NET/ASP.NET.
- Maintained several existing web based applications.
- Developed and maintained production website.
- Develop multiple interfaces connecting the MySQL Database for client specific applications.
- Wrote and optimized complex SQL stored procedures, and queries
- Developed and maintained database normalization, relationships, indexing
- Built, developed, and deployed applications to cloud-based Amazon Web Service, AWS.
- Involved in maintenance of Salesforce application for marketing. Started Salesforce Certified Administrator course.
- Built XAMARIN POC for use in stores that want to utilize iPad or other mobile hardware for POS systems.
WMS Highjump Developer
- Developed, configured, and maintained applications developed within Advantage Architect and WebWise.
- Develop interfaces connecting the HighJump software environment with Oracle 11g RIB.
- Highjump subject matter expert (SME) in troubleshooting production issues, recommend and implement solutions to correct the issues.
- Wrote complex SQL stored procedures within the Highjump Oracle 11g DB schema, as well as SQL within the Advantage Architect IDE.
- Developed and Implemented new distribution center model from facilities in CA to East Coast facilities.
- Implemented new version control system for all Oracle 11g stored procedures, tables and packages related to the Highjjump WMS using GIT.
- Contribute to the Design and Development process in an agile environment as part of a SCRUM team.
- Used knowledge of standard Highjump processes as best practice, but able to recognize when a customization is needed.
- Developed complex Crystal reports and sub-reports that are used by the Highjump system. Created Crystal Report layout/user interfaces, SQL views, stored procedures, user defined objects in Oracle 11g to support the Crystal Reports.