- I work as a Senior Data Engineer in Cisco’s Digital Marketing - Advanced Analytics organization.
- My role entails a few different core items: lead high profile projects from an engineering perspective, develop best practices and standards for the organization, and manage/mentor junior engineers to become better developers.
- I have a dynamic technical and business skillset with a proven track record of developing profitable solutions through analytics, modeling, and engineering.
- My core competency is problem solving with a knack of picking up new technologies and techniques quick.
Big Data Tech: Hadoop, SQL/Hive, Spark, Kafka, Sqoop, Cassandra, Google Cloud Platform
Automation / Scripting Tools: Bash, Crontab, Rundeck, Tidal, Airflow
ML / Modeling: Bayesian Networks, Optimization, Decision Trees, Regression, Attribution, Forecasting
Databases: Teradata, Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, Snowflake
Marketing Tools: Adobe Suite, Google Analytics, Eloqua
Senior Data Engineer
- Design, construct, and deploy scalable, production level systems, data pipelines, and ML models to provide insights at scale for stakeholders.
- Make business recommendations (forecasting, KPI creation, recommendation engines) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of leadership through visual displays of quantitative information.