- Sr. Consultant having more than 6+ years of experience working in various technologies such as Business Intelligence, Data warehousing and RDBMS.
- Proven experience in implementing complete software life cycle involving various phases of design, development and implementation of Data Warehouses, Data marts, Reports with ETL and BI Tools.
- Involvement in all phases of SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) from analysis and planning to development and deployment
- Expertise in developing applications with extensive usage of ETL & Reporting tools like SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and Power BI.
- Expertise in designing back end database structures and generating stored procedures that are complex in nature using SQL Server 2012/14/16.
- Experience in development and design of ETL (Extract, Transform and Loading data) methodology for supporting data transformations and processing, in a corporate wide ETL Solution using Informatica PowerCenter 10.2/9.1/8.6/7.1/6.1/5.1 and Power Exchange 9.1
- Over five years of experience in implementing Oracle Business Intelligence (10.1.x) (22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52) Siebel Analytics (7.x) reports.
- Extensive experience in writing, testing and implementing of the triggers, functions, packages using PL/SQL.
- Having knowledge on developing reports using POWER BI.
- Experience in working with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift.
- Have good knowledge on TriZetto FACETS Data model and Extensions including FXI core Extension and Interactive Embedded Extension.
- Created the Linked servers to pull the data from FACETS Server and used them in the stored procedure which will be executing on the scheduled basis through Tidal agent
- Excellent Team Management Skills with good business acumen, effective communicator, good team mentoring and training skills, experience in working with Business Users, Controllers, Directors, Senior Managers, Executives, Department Heads and Project Stake Holders.
- Best team player and able to work under pressure, using own initiation and motivation to meet deadlines and set priorities without close supervision.
Operating Systems: Windows (NT,2000/03/XP/Vista/7), Mac (10.4/10.5/10.6 ), Linux (Red Hat), UNIX
Languages: Python, Pyspark, SQL, PL/SQL, T: SQL, UNIX Shell Scripts, Java, XML
Tools: Microsoft SQL Server 2016,2014,2012, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) 2010/2012/14/16 , SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2010/2012/14/16 MS Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010 , Informatica Power Center 9.5,10.2.0, Oracle BI Publisher 10.1.3.X, Toad for Oracle, SQL Developer, AWS Glue
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, Siebel, MS SQL Server 2008/2014/2016 , IBM DB2
Others: Web Services, MS Office, MS Visio, TOAD, AutoSys, Tidal, Control - M, Informatica Scheduler, SQL Navigator,SVN
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
ETL Developer/ SQL Developer
- Responsible for developing, support and maintenance for the ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) processes using Informatica Power Center 9.5.1 and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Created various SSIS Packages to load the data mart. The packages involved extensive use of transformations like Aggregator, Filter, Router, Expression, Joiner, Sequence generator.
- Extensively wrote user SQL coding for overriding generated SQL query in Informatica.
- Extensively used SSIS to load data from Flat Files to oracle, SQL server to Flat Files and oracle to SQL server.
- Built a data lake in a cloud environment using Pyspark and python
- Developed Spark code using python and Spark-SQL for batch processing of data.
- Consuming high volumes of data from multiple sources (Postgres, AWS, csv) and performing transformations using Pyspark.
- Involved in creating Flask API’s also developed a python level application to consume Mule Soft API’s.
- Created ETL (Extraction, Transformation & Loading) processes in Python performing business rule mappings of relational data into dimensional model.
- Working knowledge of various AWS technologies like EC2, S3 storage, RDS, Cloud formation, IAM and EMR
- Involved in migrating a Legacy project into a New source system by transferring the Data in different format which include csv, json, xml and xlsx.
- Analyzing the data/performance issues or issues reported by the users and resolving them and maintaining the application
- Performed Back end testing by writing SQL statements like Join, Inner Joins and Outer joins used TOAD, SQL Developer and SQL server.
- Conformed to project standards for Unit test/UAT testing. Carried out end - to end testing and supported UAT effort with immediate requirement change/fixes/resolution for all changes/defects.
- Analyzing the data/performance issues or issues reported by the users and resolving them.
- Developing and doing enhancements and Bug Fixes in SSIS packages/Stored Procedures
- Created ETL design documents and flow diagrams.
- Created Tidal Job streams for each subject area and scheduled as per the business requirements.
- Extensive usage of tidal for calling SSIS Package using PMCMD and also tidal Adapter
- Worked in different Environments DEV, QA and Prod along with QA Team and Business.
- Worked closely with database administrators and application development team(s) on the Design and implementation of the database.
- Involved in Initial setup of the Informatica application from development environment to testing environment.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies.
- Working knowledge of various AWS technologies like EC2, S3 storage, RDS, Cloud formation, and EMR
- Responsible for creating, publishing and running SSRS reports to support the Business Requests.
- Creating the SSRS Subscriptions to execute on a Schedule basis and Invoking the SSRS Reports through Tidal Scheduler.
- Involved in creating test plans, test cases to unit test the mappings, sessions and workflows.
- Worked on Informatica migration from 9.5.1 to 10.2.0
- Worked on the SSIS to load tables and execute stored procedure and packages from the SSIS package.
- Experience in working in Agile Environment and extensively used Jira for updating the stories.
Environment: Python, Postgres, Pyspark, Informatica Power Center 9.5.1,10.2.0, Databases Oracle 11g, AWS S3, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, SQL Server Data Tools 2012, SSRS, Visual Studio 2012, SQL Developer, Toad and Tidal, Jira, SVN.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Collected requirements from Business Users analyzed and prepared the technical specifications
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures triggers, cursors for implementing business rules and transformations.
- Created documents that have the detail explanation of the mappings, test cases and the expected results and the actual results.
- Created procedures to drop and recreate the indexes in the target Data warehouse before and after the sessions.
- Analyzing the data/performance issues or issues reported by the users and resolving them and maintaining the application.
- Developed and rebuilt the application to minimize the dataset and designed the required logics and flow.
- Enhancements and Bug Fixes in SSIS packages, Cube and SSRS reports with custom components.
- Performance improvement of jobs and implemented partitioning to improve the DB performance.
- Developing the SSIS packages to check the data quality, freshness and availability of the data in an application.
- Involved in migration of Database, Cube and Report Server.
- Wrote the code and maintain stored procedures, views, and queries for recurring and ad hoc reports.
- Wrote the T-SQL queries using inner and outer joins, sub-queries, CTEs and complex where clauses.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving data discrepancies between systems.
- Troubleshooting the issues while migrating the custom components having .NET code in reports/SSIS packages and fixing them.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 9.5.1/10.2, Databases Oracle 11g, Sql server 2008/12/14, Windows XP, Windows 2008 server R2 Standard, SQL Developer, SSRS, Toad, SQL, PL/SQL, Erwin r7, Shell Scripts, Microsoft Visio 2010
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked closely with users in understanding the requirements for proof of concept development and created the business model for generating reports as per the user requirements.
- Created ETL mapping documents for every mapping and Data Migration document for smooth transfer of project from development to testing environment and then to production environment.
- Worked on Agile Methodology using Scrum to achieve a highly efficient product.
- Performing Unit testing and integration testing code review. Attending daily standup meeting for the task’s allocation and status update.
- Worked on the Enhancements of the Oracle Packages and run the Packages using Console Application for Testing.
- Worked on the Tidal Agent to run/set automated jobs through SSIS on a Daily/weekly/Monthly Basis.
- Developed SQL Packages, Procedures and Functions accordance with Business Requirements for loading data into database tables.
- Created Materialized Views and partitioning tables for performance reasons.
- Worked on various backend Procedures and Functions using SQL.
- Coordinate with the front-end design team to provide them with the necessary stored package and procedures and necessary insight into the data.
- Developed Exclusive SSIS Packages to move data from stage to target tables
- Involved in all phases of the SDLC for Designing & giving recommended approach to satisfy the requirements.
- Created SQL*Loader scripts to load data into the temporary staging tables
- Designing Tables, Constraints, Views, and Indexes etc. in coordination with the application development team.
- Used TOAD, SQL developer tools for faster application design and development.
- Developed procedures using Dynamic SQL.
- Developed database objects including tables, Indexes, views, sequences, packages, triggers and procedures to troubleshoot any database problems, Tuned complex Stored Procedures for faster execution and Developed database structures, according to the requirements.
- Created Materialized Views and partitioning tables for performance reasons.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 9.5.1, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL Developer, SQL Server 2008/14, Windows Server 2003, Visual studio developer tools 2013, XML, Jira, Tidal Agent, Oracle 10g, SQL Developer, SQL, Informatica.
- Involved in the analysis, planning, and defining of the business requirements and provided technical documentation.
- Created stored procedures, user defined functions; and modified the old stored procedures to optimize their executions.
- Experienced in using the T-SQL joins, sub-queries for data retrieval.
- Created various SSIS packages using data transformations like lookup, derived columns, aggregates, etc., to migrate the old hospital data like provider information, members etc. into new system for reporting purpose.
- Create database dictionary for the old system which would help the team in understanding the tables, and their purposes.
- Optimized queries and conducted performance tuning of T-SQL queries and stored procedures using SQL profiler and database tuning advisor.
- Involved in the deployment activities of the SSIS packages.
- Created linked reports, sub-reports, parameterized reports to get the usage of a customer basing on the dates.
- Created reports for analyzing the members regarding their claims, diagnosis procedures etc.
Environment: MS SQL Server (T-SQL) 2012/2008 R2, SSIS, SSRS 2008, SSAS 2008, SQL Profiler, Database Tuning Advisor, Windows 7, Tableau, MS Office 2007, MS Outlook.