- To use my skills with Oracle database, PL/SQL, SQL Server, Unix Script, and Linux to create and optimize reports to review and optimize existing queries.
Oracle SQL Developer
- Use SQL and PL/SQL to update Oracle Packages for various manuals for Confidential customers.
- Create SQL for new customer manuals and verify SQL output based on customer change requests.
- Unix scripting to call various programs.
BIA (Business Intelligence Analyst) Report Analyst (Oracle)
- Responsible for researching and identifying database rows having criteria in QC trouble requests.
- Use extensive SQL and PL/SQL to generate required reports on trouble issues.
- Research and report on legal issues as requested.
- Use SQL Developer and TOAD to import and export data, create and update tables.
- Streamline and enhance SQL queries.
- Monitor sessions and identify long operations, excessive reads, and queries running excessive amounts of time.
Sr. Technical Support Engineer
- Responsible for support and troubleshooting of all Care360 Applications and databases on Linux, Solaris, and HP - UX servers.
- Worked as the primary Appteam resource for HP-UX High availability (HA ) cluster support of application and database packages.
- Extensive use of SQL, PL/SQL, and Oracle database tools in Oracle environment.
- An administrator in Microsoft Windows SQL Server environment.
- Checked backups, growth size availability, user issues, etc. on Windows SQL Server.
- Created SQL reports from Windows SQL Server.
- Wrote most of the recurring report queries that were installed into a report generator tool for the support team.
- Streamlined existing queries and created new ones.
- Monitor tables, table spaces, and users, upload and modify table data.
- Wr ote the ad hoc Oracle report queries for all the databases in our environment.
- Wrote Unix shell scripts for monitoring, cron functions, and recovery.
- Deployed application updates to Weblogic and administered Weblogic on Linux platform.
Technical Mgr. Systems and Network Support
- Maintain user access to Oracle database, including privileges, and roles.
- Monitor tables and tablespace usage and collect growth and usage statistics to predict future requirements.
- Monitor Oracle archive log directories and diagnose problems with use of exception messages sent to HP OpenView software. Experience with SQL and PL/SQL.
- Perform Oracle export and import functions to assist operations in datafile backup and restore.
- Experience adding, altering, truncating, and dropping tables.
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Download and implement Oracle software patch sets.
- Experience using the Oracle Knowledge Base for problem research.
- Designed procedures to copy new Oracle applications instances from a standard instance, which saved time, provided standardization for the structure of each instance, and aided in department training.
- Documented procedures for adding a network printer to Oracle Applications instances, which enabled everyone in the department the capability of performing this function in a standard manner.