- Highly seasoned and accomplished Software Test Engineer with over 3 years of experience in testing web based applications and windows based applications
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC, STLC, QA procedures, defect management and industry best practices in both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Highly skilled at performing Web, GUI, Regression, Performance, Functional, User Acceptance and Smoke Testing
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, HTML/CSS, C#.NET, VB.NET, SQL
Testing Tools/Framework: Selenium Web Driver, Selenium IDE, JUnit, Cucumber
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle 10g/11g
Database Tools: SQL Developer, Tableau, Informatica
Operating systems: Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux/UNIX
Data Quality Analyst
- Designed and executed test cases as per the designed test plan and recording the results in relevant templates.
- Performed regression testing on university’s interaction hub both manually and automatically using Selenium Web Driver
- Successfully performed cross browser testing to ensure proper functioning and compatibility with all browsers.
- Analyzed data through writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, triggers against multiple data sources during a data platform transition using SQL Developer.
- Designed and created data reports using visualization tool Tableau for decision making process of higher management.
- Developed and executed high quality test cases and scenarios to validate functional and business requirements and quality assurance standards using Selenium Web Driver
- Served as a key member of software development team as a Test Engineer and supervised a 3 - member software testing team in developing and executing test plans, and implementing quality- assurance methodologies to ensure compliance with QA standards
- Worked closely with Business analysts and developers to gather requirements and troubleshoot issues.
- Estimated efforts for test development, execution, and defect resolution activities
- Maintained and reviewed requirement traceability matrix to ensure that all the functional and business requirements had sufficient test coverage
- Conducted training sessions for new comers to the team