- IT Professional with 7+ years of diverse experience in Advanced Oracle PL/SQL and ETL development to cater business needs.
- Have sound knowledge and hands - on experience with Data warehousing with multiple complex sources.
- Highly accomplished IT professional with over 7+ years of SQL/PLSQL Coding Developing an application
- Good knowledge of Data Warehousing Concepts, Oracle PL/SQL and OBIEE Reports.
- Responsible for Extraction, Loading and Transformation of data from Multiple Sources to Data Warehouse.
- DBA Activities such as creating new user Schema, granting privileges, taking backup Oracle dump files
- Programming experience including stored procedures, triggers, functions, packages, Views, Collections (Bulk operations), Materialized View
- Good knowledge of key Oracle performance related features such as Query Optimizer, Execution Plans and Indexes
- Good exposure to each phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodologies.
- Analysis of Existing Scripts and Performance Tuning Cost-Based Optimization (CBO) and Table Partitioning
- Experience in requirements Gathering, development of Applications, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance
- Good experience with ER-Diagram, Technical Dataflow Documentation
- Good experience with creating User manual Gide and Application Flow Document
- Good experience to build new production /UAT DB server, installation/de-installation and Restore from primary to secondary server using RMAN /User managed Backups
- Expertise in Dynamic SQL, Collections (Bulk operations), Table functions and Exception handling
- Monitoring the databases health and taking necessary actions if needed
- Perform incremental database Backup with tape drive and recover if needed.
Operating Systems: Windows /Linux.
Languages: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, MySql, SQL Server, ELT Tool ODIOBIEE Reports HTML, Oracle Forms 6i and Reports 6i, Python (novice)
Databases: Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c, MS SQL Server, MySQL
Backup Tools: RMAN, Export/Import Utility, SQL Loader
Tools: SQL Developer, TOAD Xpert, PLSQL Developer, SQL Client, MySQL Client.
Source Control: SVN, Git.
Tuning: Explain Plan, AWR, Sql Profiler, SQL Auto trace
Senior Software Developer
- Requirement gathering from the people and transform those into Design
- Optimized the Oracle PL/SQL queries by Performance Tuning.
- Create reusable DML SQL queries that can be used for different input data to validate against the User Interface.
- Designed Data Modeling, Design Specifications and to analyze Dependencies.
- Basic DBA activities like Creation and management of tables, indexes, Procedures, Functions, packages, Synonyms and other database objects.
- Performing data pump, import & Export activity and SQL Loader
- Creation of view and Materialize view as per requirement to serve business needs
- Performance Monitoring, CPU and Disk space requirement, identifying bottleneck and rectifying it, troubleshoot database performance issues and tune database objects.
Senior Software Consultant
- Created automated jobs to invoke PL/SQL procedures in fix intervals.
- Handling both production and staging databases around 19 databases(servers)
- Worked as a single point of contact for all development activities for all environments and DBA activities for Test / SIT / UAT environments.
- Effectively made use of Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, Analytical functions, Materialized Views, Query Re-Write and Transportable table spaces. Involved in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
- Performance tuning on old codes using Cost-Based Optimization (CBO) and collections (Bulk operations)
- Creation of function to perform complex logical operations such as Table function, user defined functions and Pipelined functions.
- Perform development activity coordinating with enhancement department for release of new functionality or enhance on existing functionality.
- Creating/refreshing development/test/QA databases from production data
- Troubleshoot critical issues and bug fixes
- Work with ETL tool for Data sync across datacenter
- Provide stats as per business requirement and Report based on the incident for impact analysis.
- Create a script in the RMAS tool which generates alert email if any failure occurs.
- Monitoring disk space usage and purging of old data and maintain user manage database backups.
- Testing new functionality development
- Prepared functional flow document for new requirement
- Application enhancement and bugs fixing
- Develop application reports
- Perform ETL operation to load data from one database to another for reporting
- Provide Technical Support to the End user
- Performance tuning and collections
Senior Software Developer
- Data Migration activity for building a new production Environment.
- Created PL/SQL scripts to extract the data from the operational database into simple flat text files using UTL FILE package.
- Used Bulk Collections for better performance and easy retrieval of data, by reducing context switching between SQL and PL/SQL engines.
- Created SQL Scripts, stored procedures, functions, packages and Views using ORACLE TOAD XPERT and PL/SQL Developer
- DBA activity (Creating new schema, importing objects, providing Grant and Revoke, Data Backup)
- Import/Export of database, SQL loader files in Linux operating system to load the data into table.
- Performance tuning
- Gathered project requirement
- Involved in bug fixing
- Creation of database Technical Data flow and user Manual
- Developed stored procedures, functions and packages using PL/SQL Developer
- Developed Reporting Framework to generate E-Insurance Reports
- Prepared UAT (User acceptance Test) scripts.
- Gathered project requirements and system design
- Developed batch jobs for production environment
- Developed stored procedures and packages using PL/SQL
- Developed front end applications on ASP.Net
- Performed application test
- Involved in bug fixing
- Troubleshoot critical issues
- Documented user guide