A motivated, driven university graduate seeking to relocate to Confidential join a leading organization. Familiar with the C , Java, XML, SQL DB, Unix Linux, Windows Services, Web Services, OOPL Object Oriented Programing Languages , Windows Server, Crystal Reports, and Maintaining SQL DB.
KEYS FOR SUCCESSS:
- Continuous Improvement
Seeking an entry-level software development position that utilizes technical skills, education, business experience and passion for solving interesting problems and transforming complication into simplicity.
SAS, C , Java, XML, Data Analysis Processing, Networking, Windows Operating systems, Microsoft Office, MS SQL Server, SQL Profiler, SQL C Coding, Database Management, SQL Queries, Win Forms, ASP .Net, Visual Studio, .Net Framework 2.0 4.5, Eclipse, Windows Application, Console Application, Object-Oriented, Mid-Level REST SOAP, XML, Programming, Algorithms Data Structures, C, C , Crystal Reports Windows Services
Probability and Statistics, SQL Programming, SQL Programming II, Computer Programming Algorithm C , Computer Programming Algorithm C II, Differential Equations, Applied Regression, Applied Statistical Computing, Linear Optimization, Numerical Analysis, Discrete Mathematics, Calculus I,II,III , Mathematical Analysis, Methods of Math Physics, Modern Physics, Data Structures, and Systems I
- Gained in depth knowledge of C , ASP.NET, and SQL
- Full Software Lifecycle Development
- Familiar with writing C code to access SQL Server to update and maintain DB
- Multiple Windows Services Using C coding and SQL DB
- Development of Web Services
- SQL Server 2005/2008. Database backups, restores, writing stored procedures and triggers.
- Create SQL Server databases, tables, views, stored procedures and database backups using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Support and troubleshoot the existing webform-based system using C /ASP.Net, VS 2013, SQL Server 2008.
- MSSQL: Extensive use of SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures, DB Update.
- Interface with hardware Bill Acceptors, Cards Swipes or Card Readers, Card Dispensers, etc.
- Enterprise Software Development utilizing best practices and development patterns
- Currently providing development, maintenance and support for an intranet Financial Back Office Software.
- Developing and debugging C multi-threaded applications and Windows Services
- Gained strong understanding of the internal workings of the .NET framework, IIS, application memory management and performance optimization.
- Creating Crystal Reports
- Programmatically converting Crystal Reports to PDF
General Manager Confidential
- Deep supervisory, training, coaching and mentoring experience.
- Identify and confront performance issues - including communication of gaps in performance, coaching to improve performance, clearly setting expectations and taking further disciplinary action as appropriate.
- Complete staff assessment and performance appraisal documents.
- Identify training and/or coaching needs and plan necessary steps to achieve desired results.
- Manage assigned team travel expense budget.
- Interpret and analyze team sales data to forecast and enhance sales rep productivity.
Administrative Director Confidential
- Lead staff to perform their duties correctly that will push the program towards the growth path.
- Maintain liaison and contacts with important individuals that will help the program continue to run according to state regulations.
- Proper coordination with board members to ensure overall objective of the program is met.
- Devise plans and annual administrative budget that will be followed for the entire year.
- Preparation and submission of annual administrative report that provides performance of the administrative department for the entire year.
Lead Evening Front End Operator Confidential
- Provided communication and analytical skills
- Serviced customers and handled monetary funds.
- Contacted distributors or checked computer printouts from customers to locate requested items in order to meet customers' delivery requirements.
- Quickly analyzed customer concerns and needs while balancing company revenue concerns.
Accounts Service and Clerk Supervisor Confidential
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in customer service activities.
- Plans, prepares, and devises work schedules, according to budgets and workloads.
- Observes and evaluates workers' performance.
- Issues instructions and assigns duties to workers.