Innovative, results-oriented leader with 7 years of experience in team management. Repeatedly recognized for top performance through fast-track promotions and selection for high-priority initiatives. Demonstrated ability to motivate and team build, and maximizing productivity. Highly driven and thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments.
- Earned promotions following superior performance and proven ability to quickly learn and master complex concepts. Excel at managing a team to ensure high priority projects are completed with efficiency.
- Supervised team of eight employees and five off shore analysts. Evaluated performance and provided feedback when necessary.
- Autonomously developed new processes to increase speed and accuracy implemented time tracking report to reduce gaps monitor productivity.
- Managed documentation database migration.
- Created on-boarding plan for off-shore team including training, documentation, and progress tracking.
- Developed and executed testing plans for internal software
- Investigated team failures for validity and created systems to reduce errors.
- Debugged incoming problematic data from multiple sources, enlisted software proprietors when needed.
- Set benchmarks and tracked progress for team to ensure deadlines were met
- Served as team liaison between different departments and upper management.
- Maintained a high level of focus and attention to detail while responding to high profile client needs via a priority based queue.
- Processed electronic documents using advanced software programming for corporate litigation.
- Developed and updated incident response procedures catered toward addressing issues in a time sensitive environment.
- Monitored corporate wide network infrastructure and end user activity.