- A team player with excellent analytical and communication skills looking to
- expand my career as an Information Technology Professional.
- Software Knowledge
- Oracle 7.3,- 12c Oracle Enterprise Manager 12 Subversion PowerBuilder 6.5 11.1
- PL/SQL Oracle SQL Developer TeamForge COM / Active X
- Relational DB Design UNIX Shell Scripting Java script Visual Basic
- Tidal IBM Clear Case / Quest DB Artisan Crystal Reports . 11
- Scrum Works Eclipse Sybase EA Server 12.5
- Coordinated and performed database changes for development teams as needed for production releases.
- Created triggers, procedures, packages, tables, public synonyms, grants, materialized views and etc.
- Implementation of semi-annual releases of new database functionality for the CCISites.
- Implemented database functionality using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Created data and object backups and created back-out procedures for new functionality implementations.
- Tuned query statements using SQL Tuning Advisor in OEM, Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Implemented profiles for queries using OEM to enhance query performance.
- Packed and unpacked SQL profiles for moving profiles between Oracle db environments DEV, UAT, QA, PRD
- Performed database schema comparisons using OEM to ensure objects and code matched.
- Used Oracle Flashback table for recovery of data on specific tables.
- Wrote queries using Oracle Hierarchy functionality such as Pivot, Over Partition By and Connect by Leaf.
- Performed on call operations for database issues sent via the Help Desk ticketing system.
- Created change controls and coordinated with the on call DBA specific changes for QA and Production.
- Sought out high CPU usage or long running queries for tuning using OEM.
- Set up meetings between Customers and or other developers as needed for completing projects.
- Consistently used Subversion for Versioning of Database objects.
- Created Oracle PL/SQL packages providing new functionality for the SYSTEM ONE and OPUS databases.
- Completed the New Business Estimated Annual Premium Process using Oracle PL/SQL
- Completed the VW Claims Paid To Date Process using Oracle PL/SQL
- Created before and after triggers in an Oracle 11g environment.
- Created and modified reports using Crystal Reports 11.
- Implemented new and existing Crystal Reports in Business Objects using Central Management Consol.
- Completed the Eservices Email Project using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Created Views for Cincom Letter creation via trigger and ADHOC generation.
- Documented new processes complete with Source code, Unit Testing / Results, Charts and Details of Process Flow.
- Tuned existing report queries for optimal performance.
- Client/Server Application Programming in Powerbuilder and PL/SQL for Oracle 10g.
- Created reports that populate Excel spread sheets for the ICE Project using PL/SQL, Powerbuilder and VBA.
- Created Oracle PL/SQL packages, stored procedures and functions for the HIPS application.
- Communicated with actuarial underwriters in gathering requirements for the ICE Project.
- Created Proxy objects in Powerbuilder that call java routines.
- Modified and tuned existing Powerbuilder and Oracle PL/SQL code for optimal performance.
- Corrected production issues and change requests related to the application and database.
- Continued usage of strong development methodology and documentation skills.
- Client/Server Application Programming in Powerbuilder and PL/SQL for Oracle 8i and 10g.
- Rewrote the month end Oracle stored procedure into a package to reduce execution time and apply flexibility for the Accounting application.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of PL/SQL for the Accounting application.
- Created adhoc reports from business specifications using PL/SQL and or Powerbuilder.
- Created Indexes where needed to enhance query performance.
- Programmed enhancements and maintenance using J2EE and Java script.
- Successfully setup Rational Application Developer RAD for each version of the Vision application.
- Created Stored Procedures, Packages, Triggers and Functions for the Accounting application.
- Corrected Bugs and production issues for both the J2EE and PowerBuider applications.
- Migrated the Accounting and EBilling applications from PowerBuilder 6.5 to PowerBuilder 11.1.
- Compiled new releases of the Accounting and E-Billing applications into DLL files.
- Document work flow and test plans for both the database and the application.
- Provided estimates for programming enhancements and defects.
- Provided the Change Management group with the proper documentation for new releases to Staging and Production.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Client/Server Application Programming in Powerbuilder and PL/SQL for Oracle 8i and 10g
- POC Point of Contact in Pittsburgh for the CDC to IDC Kenan Billing system migration.
- Subject Matter Expert for the OEOM application.
- API programming with PL/SQL Stored Procedures for KMC Order rebuilds in Oracle 8.i.
- Creation of stored procedures with PL/SQL that removed orders from the entire OEOM system.
- Provided Adhoc query reports using PL/SQL for the Pricing Department upon request.
- Data modeled the transfer of data from OEOM database to the Data Warehouse.
- Wrote SQL Loader scripts for migration of data from one Oracle Database to another.
- Programmed the EVPL Quoting Tool using VBA for Excel based on specs defined from the customer.
- Rewrote the EVPL Quoting Tool using JSP Java Server Pages .
- Setup of TomCat Server on my machine for JSP development.
- Modified the Java Script APIs for the Legacy Conversion project.
- Maintained the PL/SQL stored procedure for the OEOM application.
- Wrote APIs in Java script to access the existing Kenan APIs for the IXPlus Conversion of Oracle data.
- Successfully migrated Sybase data to Oracle using JDBC.
- Decompiled existing Java Class files to get missing source code to enhance the E-Billing system.
- Created reporting and backup tools in Powerbuilder as needed for the Business.
- Wrote proposals for new enhancements to the OEOM application Aurora based on business requests.
- Programmed enhancements in PowerBuilder 6.5 for the OEOM application Aurora.
- Maintenance of external customer accounts for the E-Billing system via Java Scripts in an UNIX environment.
- Provided information concerning the Powerbuilder application Aurora for various API Projects.
- Provided daily maintenance of operations for our Business partners including 3rd level application support.
- Created Methods and Procedure documents and mentored co/workers on how to properly correct issues.
- Analyzed, programmed and implemented new functionality in Powerbuilder for the Price Change Tool
- Created CRs Change Requests as needed when Production issues were found.
- Maintenance of production Service Order data for Monthly Billing cycle.
- Client/Server Application Programming in Powerbuilder 7 9 and MS SQL Server
- Provided application support for client's customers.
- Investigate and corrected issues raised about the applications OFS and STPS.
- Created XML files for passing data between systems.
- Responsible for all DDL changes in the MS-SQL Server database for the Republic Project.
- Enforced corporate policies concerning data integrity, normalization, functionality and naming standards.
- Programmed new functionality in Powerbuilder 9 for the Republic Project.
- Wrote new enhancement proposals for the existing customer applications.
- Programmed new enhancements in Powerbuilder 7 9 for the existing customer applications.
- Created COM DLL objects in Powerbuilder 9 to work with .NET DLLs .
- Proposed Bar Coding Solutions for the client to meet their Customers' needs.
- Researched, compared and reported on 3rd party email software for use in OFS and SPTS.
- Responsible for the build process of the correct Merant versions for the applications OFS and SPTS.
- Standardized and documented procedures
- Provided support for the MBS Passthru, CMO, Allocation, and Prime Brokerage groups.
- Standardized and documented procedures in the role of Operate for the Mortgage Back Securities Group in Delaware.
- Investigate reconciliation breaks and manually modified production data using sql scripts.
- Performed various other production updates on request from the business community.
- Read through stored procedures and Unix shell scripts to correct production bugs.
- Wrote and maintained reports using VBA for Excel for the Prime Brokerage Group.
- Wrote Adhoc reports using Unix shell and Sybase SQL for users as per request for the MBS Group.
- Responsibly on call via pager for correcting issue with the nightly batch jobs running in Unix.
- Traveled to client office in Jersey City for on site support during Class A 48 hour day.
- Provided release management of in house applications from development to user acceptance testing to production.
- Completed the Resilience Project for the North America Fixed Income Department
- Maintained the Service Level Agreement for Stars MBS.
- At Information Solutions.
- Client/Server Application Programming in Powerbuilder 8 and Oracle 9.i
- Maintained and added new functionality to the application Envision while maintaining PFC standards using PowerBuilder 8.
- Developed and implemented emailing of reports with out user interaction.
- Developed a maintenance interface for emailing reports.
- Designed an engine in PowerBuilder 8 to evaluate shipment routing rules.
- Created stored Packages, Procedures, Functions and Triggers in Oracle 9.i.
- Tuned existing Packages, Procedures, Functions and Triggers for optimal performance.
- Imported and massaged data using SQL Loader.
- Troubleshoot existing data flows and re-engineered them.
- Data Modeled new tables and the logic flows between the tables.
- Developed an interface for scanning barcodes using PowerBuilder
- Created packing slips to resemble existing packing slip forms using PowerBuilder 7.
Trade Support System
- Promoted to Systems Specialist. One step above Sr. Programmer / Analyst.
- Dynamically built datawindows in PowerBuilder.
- Data modeled the new database for the Trade Support System.
- Re-built the Trade Support System in PowerBuilder 7.0 utilizing PFC Standards.
- Created and re-designed stored procedures, packages and triggers in Oracle 8.i
- Project Manager for the Trade Support System.
- Maintained and re-scheduled release dates for the Trade Support System.
- Coordinated release of internal software upgrades for the Trade Support System.
- Managed version control of all files needed for scheduled release in PVCS.
- Incorporated the CAMBASE security model into the Trade Support System.
- Redesigned the Optimal Delivery Model using PowerBuilder.
- Migrated the Trade Support System from PowerBuilder 6.5 to PowerBuilder 7.0
- Built a plug in tool in PowerBuilder that loads multiple files at one time and also tracks already loaded files
- Consistently met with the Trade support information owners to write specs for new enhancements and processes.
- Designed and released new reports for the Trade Support System as needed.
- Took initiative and built an automated tool in PowerBuilder 6.5 for Manual Timesheet Tracking for all of the Market Risk Department.
- Designed and Data modeled the database for the Time Track application.
- Migrated the Time Track application from PowerBuilder 6.5 to 7.0.
- Added a Resource Forecasting System using PowerBuilder 7.0 into the Time Track Application.