- MS SQL Server 2000 and 2005
- FileNET IS 3.x, 4.x DS 5.x
- FileNET P8 3.x
- FileNET Capture 3.X 5.X
- Hummingbird Exceed
- Kofax Ascent Capture 5.X-7.X
- Oracle 7.3.x 8, 9i
- MS Access
- Visual Basic, VB.net VB Script
- Unix IBM AIX 5.3/Linux
- Windows NT 4, 2000, 2003 95/98/ME/XP
Filenet Systems Analyst
- Filenet IS 4.x/Oracle 9.x administration utilizing SSAR technology on NetApps Filer storage solutions.
- P8 3.x support and administration, Patch upgrades, testing and process optimization.
- Developed custom monitoring application for Image Services using .net architecture and IDM SDK.
- Maintained SQL server 2000 standard. T-sql script development focused on maintenance plans, and performance tuning strategies.
- AIX 5.3 administration with perl scripting development, CRON optimization.
- Application support for java applications using jboss and apache.
- Custom VB image processing applications maintenance and support.
Filenet Systems Analyst/Application Support
- Web based application development with the following technologies VB6/asp/.NET
- Application development centered around ECM loan systems process and process management.Custom asp/vb6 capture/scanning website used at offices nationwide.
- Kofax 6.1
- Custom vendor vb6 Kofax Modules used to process all types of mortgage documents.
- Custom Kofax release scripts.
- Custom asp loan tracking application.
- Filenet IS 4.x/Oracle 9.x administration utilizing MSAR technology on EMC SAN equipment.
- Relational database experience with MS SQL server and Unix/Oracle using Toad to run custom SQL scripts.
- Proficient with all applications in the MS Office suite.
FileNet System Analyst/Application Support
- Utilized Microsoft SMS to deploy FileNet Products.
- Restored functionality to legacy document tracking system without vendor support.
- Installed, configured and maintained current Kofax and FileNet Panagon Capture solutions.
- Testing and implementing custom Kofax validation and release scripts used for indexing scanned and imported documents.
- Configure maintain while planning for growth and expansion of IS CS servers.
- Perform maintenance and updates on the FileNET servers
- IS Server Integration and Migration
- Administer IS 3.6, 4.0 Server and J2EE eProcess 4.2.2, PJAC2.0.1
- Maintained and supported large volume FileNET IS, and small volume CS systems. Highlights include
- IS upgrade from 3.6.3 ESE to IS 4.0
- Document conversion project from optical platter to emc supported msar.
- Network/Application Administration, design, test and, implementation.
- Provided desktop support for over 1500 clients in three states in a Windows 2000 Active directory environment.
- Designed and implemented workstation roll out with Windows 2000 Professional and Symantec Ghost 7.5 corporate edition
- Exchange 2000 mailbox creation and maintenance.
- 16 and 32 bit Application testing and implementation within Windows 2000 Professional.
- Installed and maintained HP family of LaserJet printers using TCP/IP printing in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Provided desktop support to over 700 users in a Microsoft multi OS networking environment within NT4 domain.
- Support for Citrix and Terminal services client for several custom proprietary applications.
- Application packaging and deployment with SMS2.0
- Remote support and Inventory management with SMS2.0
- Exchange 5.5 administrative duties including mailbox creation and maintenance.
Network Consultant Valor Telecom
- Integral part of a team of engineers providing network support for an NT environment.
- Supported several sites using Gateway desktops, Toshiba Laptops, and Hewlett Packard's Family of printer's.
- Provided end user support and administration for various applications including MS Office 2000 suite, ProComm Plus, Cisco Dial out Utilities, Bentley Microstation, Hummingbird Exceed, and Norton antiVirus Corporate Edition, Telephone Company applications.
- Managed the floor plan and cable reorganization for a call center site supporting over 400 users.
- Assisted engineers in making reliable images using Symantec Ghost by vigorously testing, reporting, and documenting errors. Helped debug the image's and then implemented them into production.