- 8 years of experience in Oracle 11i Pl/SQL , MSSQL2005/2008 ,MSBI and Dot Net for Banking and Finance domain,i.e. planning, analysis, design, development, testing implementation employed the best practices in application development and business requirements acquiring techniques.
- Extensive experience in Design and Development of PL/SQL and MSSQL2005/2008 Programs.
- Domain Experience in Finance Banking.
- Extensive experience in interacting with Clients/End Users for requirement gathering.
- Experienced at Oracle 9i/10g PL-SQL and SQL-Server T-SQL configuring client-server connectivity, Query Optimization, Stored Procedures and Triggers and strong knowledge of relational databases.
- Expert in monitoring SQL Server Performance, troubleshooting using SQL Profiler, Index Tuning Wizard and Database Engine Tuning Advisor.
- Strong knowledge in Application Development, Data Modeling, Data Cleansing and Migration.
- Team builder with strong leadership qualities. Demonstrated initiative, drive, and ability to manage multiple priorities throughout academic and professional term.
- Worked on SSIS to Extract Transform and Load bulk data from one database to another.
- Worked on reporting tool SSRS to develop reporting functionality for clients.
- Extensive experience in Job scheduling in Control-M.
- Involved in all phases of the SDLC Software Development Life Cycle from analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Good knowledge of key Oracle performance related features such as Query Optimizer, Execution Plans and Indexes.
- Experience with Performance Tuning for Oracle RDBMS using Explain Plan.
- Experience with designing using Vsiso and HTML for prootyping .
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability to perform as part of a team.
Languages : PL/SQL, T-SQL,C ,VB.NET,ASP.NET and VBA
Tools : TOAD, SQL PLUS, Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server Enterprise.
Database/Servers : Oracle 11i, MSSQL2000/2005/2008,MYSQL
ETL : SSIS2005/2008
Reporting Tools : SSRS2005
Operating Systems : Windows, UNIX.
Version Control : StarTeam,GIT,VSS and Citrix.
Schedular Tool : Control-M
Designing Tool : Visio,HTML for Prototype
Libraries : Ajax
Environments : VMWare.
Trackers : PVCS Tracker.
Role: Senior PL/SQL
- Interacted with customers traders /end users to gather business/report requirements.
- Responsible for all the client data like End Clients,Account,Third Parties,Account Groups,Goals,Currency Events,Statements Events,Proxy,Fees etc.
- Developing End of reports for traders checking their Risk, Profit and loss for their respective portfolio's.
- Reconcillation between upstream and downstream systems for all the trades w.r.t day , month , quarter and year.
- Designed the Database Architecture - Table structures, Triggers, Complex packages/ stored procedures, views ,Cursors, Primary Key/ Foreign Key Relationships, Table valued and Scalar Value Functions.
- Analysis, design, development, testing, integration and implementation of new functionalities and functionality changes according to business requirements.
- Performance improvement of several time taking procedures which was causing a delay in the subsequent processes as well. This could some time create inconvenience to the users due to information which was not timely updated.
- Participate in definition, design, and review of software architecture, design, frameworks and interfaces.
- Implemented many Batch Scripting Tasks, Schedules packages and jobs.
- Developed Advance PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers, functions, Indexes and Collections to implement business logic using SQLNavigator. Generated server side PL/SQLscripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances.
- Involved in the continuous enhancements and fixing of production problems. Designed, implemented and tuned interfaces and batch jobs using PL/SQL. Involved in data replication and high availability design scenarios with Oracle Streams. Developed Excel Macros to automate repetitive database processes.
- Developed many UI application in Visual Studio 2005 using ASP.NET 2005,C ,Ajax,HTML and CSS.
- Developed customized executables using C .
Environment: TOAD,SQL Developer, SQL Server Management Studio,Visual Studio 2005, Oracle 11i, MSSQL2000/2005, PL/SQL, T-SQL, C , ASP.NET,VB.NET and VBA, SSIS, SSRS, Star Team, GIT, VSS, Citrix, Control-M, Visio designer and HTML Prototyping , Ajax, PVCS Tracker.
Role: PL/SQL,T-SQL and Dot Net Developer
- Develop user friendly UI in ASP.NET.
- Development database objects like Packages, Stored Procedures,Views,Functions,Triggers,Indexes and cursors.
- Design and Development of UI and databases for sales and service for executives to sell credit card to their customers PL/SQL packages,ASP.Net
- Multi Server Architecture MSA to handle increasing subscriber base.
- Requirements gathering, impact analysis and devising the best possible solutions.
- Exhaustive unit testing of all the modules built.
- Guiding and helping the team in completing tasks. Meeting with users for requirements collection.
- Created indexes on the tables for faster retrieval of the data to enhance database performance.
- Created scripts to create new tables, views, queries for new enhancement in the application using TOAD and MSSQL.
- Created PL/SQL scripts to extract the data from the operational database into simple flat text files using UTL FILE package.
- Experience in Database Application Development, Query Optimization, Performance Tuning and DBA solutions and implementation experience in complete SystemDevelopment LifeCycle .
- Performed Database Administration of all database objects including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences packages and procedures.
- Wrote packages to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using joins, sub queries and database links.
Environment: TOAD, SQLPlus,Visual Studio2005,SQL Server management studio, C , ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, Java Scripts, Oracle 11i, MSSQL2005/2008, VSS,Citrix.
Role: MSSQL and Dot Net Developer
- Involved in the coding of MSSQL2005 programs based on the Requirements Document and Mapping Document for Complex Mapping rules to automate the test design.
- Creating comples Stored Procedures,Views,Functions,Indexes,Linked servers.
- Involved in the coding of ASP.NET and C programs based on the Requirements Document and Mapping Document for Complex Mapping rules to automate the test design.
- Degigning protype layout in HTML clients presentations.