- SQL Server Agent Job Scheduling
- DBCC Reindex, Stats and Maintenance Plans
- Linked Servers
- Transactional Replication
- Data Security, Backup Recovery
- MS SQL Server 7, 2000, 2005, 2008
- COBOL74, DMS II, CANDE, WFL, COMS, Modis XGEN 4GL
- Database Mail Setup
- Application/Stored Procedure deployments
- Managed and developed the mainframe programming and operations for the Annual Physical Inventory system covering multiple shipping warehouses. Enhanced the existing and developed some new programs and execution job streams WFL to simplify and increase the efficiency and reduced the annual warehouse down-time by 50 per cent.
- Developed various mainframe COBOL Internal proprietary Warehouse systems, batch and on-line.
- Primary mainframe development skills include Unisys A-Series CANDE, WFL, COBOL74, DMS II, COMS and MODIS Xgen 4GL.
- SQL Database Associate, Microsoft SQL Server, SSMS, T-SQL, backup/restores, security modifications, linked servers, replication, logins, scheduled jobs, Perfmon, Trace/Profiler.
- Managed the backup processing and storage space for all production, QA and development servers and maintaining their backup archives occupying 22.5 terabytes going to three separate networked SAN backup servers.
- Performed the database restore and refresh requests for the production, QA and development systems on those servers including restoring the replication processes afterward.
- Maintained and effected regular upgrades of Idera SQLsafe Enterprise Backup System for SQL Server systems for 75 servers.
- Enhanced and modified Unisys BHIS Hospital Information System for Patient Scheduling and Registration
- Epic Hospital Systems, MUMPS M language
- Phamis Lastword Patient Information System, Tandem COBOL and TACL