I am responding to your recent announcing of an Information Technology position. I believe that my ability, experience, and expertise in Information Technology meet the qualification for this position and would like to submit my resume for consideration. As you can see from my enclosed resume, I possess a strong knowledge in analyzing, developing, and managing multiple administrative functions for several Information Technology programs. I believed in establishing, and maintaining policies, procedures and company guidelines, as well as coordinating workflow relating to Information Technology activities. I have played a major role in contributing to the growth and success of my current company as well as to clients all over the U.S. I know that this would be a great opportunity for me and this company. My resume is enclosed, which will give you more details about my work history and educational background.If you have any question regarding my qualification for this position, please don't hesitate to call me on cell phone 678-603-9912/478-697-1351. I hope to talk with you soon about what I can bring to this company. Thank you for your consideration.
PerformanceIT Atlanta, GA
- Supported Lotus Notes 7.03 and Outlook 2010.
- Remote support for Cisco VPN.
- Citrix client installation and support of Citrix applications.
- Partners with IT, national vendors, and designated local service technicians to help ensure all hardware and related equipment is fully functional and to avoid any down time.
- Set up different network access points and Polycom Telephony equipment installations.
- Answered 55 inbounds calls and emails per days.
- Apply knowledge of systems and maintenance to ensure all hardware and related equipment is fully functioning with minimal down time, which requires viewing logs, running reports and providing routine data base administration.
- Assisted in a major 2500 end-users Windows XP to Windows 7 migration successfully.
- Manage in the installation and deploying of network Images.
- Attend in the troubleshooting and Upgrading of client's network infrastructure.
- Monitored diagnosed and resolved issues with hardware, software, network connectivity, operating system and internal proprietary applications Led in providing remote and On-site tech support to our clients all over the US, using a ticketing system.
- Manage Microsoft Exchange accounts, on exchange servers as well as using Office365. Windows/Linux Servers, Active Directory, and Assists with virtualization of servers and creating group policies. Utilize remote desktop and VPNs.
- Provided computer help desk support via telephone communications with end-users.
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help tickets/resolutions, and maintained equipment inventory lists.
- Answered telephone inquiries from end users regarding the status of units, software and other service issues.
- Maintained call and problem management logs, followed up with all users to ensure resolutions to problems had been met
- Supported MS Office Suite related issues as well as wireless Connectivity support and configuration.
- Consistent commendable performance in all Customer Experience Surveys.
- Supported Android and iPhone device issues.
- Led in the installation, operation, and maintenance of on-site hardware such as printers, RF guns, gladiators, phones, radios, servers, RF devices, network connecting/cabling and other related equipment in a complex, automated distribution center.
- Provide computer help desk support and technical training on software end-users.
- Monitored diagnosed and resolved issues with hardware, software, network connectivity, operating system and internal proprietary applications.
- Installed software, configured and tested customer PC's, analyzed functionality of peripheral appendages
- Follow through and communicate with the user while working the problem to ensures successful and timely completion of the problem
- Worked closely and effectively with clients to replace/repair defective hardware and software
- Coached and trained users on effective hardware and software usage.
- Setup and installed servers and server racks. Installed Ethernet wall jacks. Installed and maintained company time clocks.
- Provided remote and onsite tech support for all company locations.
- Installed and setup company IP/VOIP phones.
- Controlled inventory and maintained appropriate safe guards of equipment. Assisted with the setting up of multiple server rooms.
- Worked rotating shift showing dependability, great team spirit and willingness to learn new technologies.
Seasonal Computer Operator
- Maintained the AS400 Mainframe, along with company servers, routers and switches. Installed software and troubleshot issues on Radio Frequency guns.
- Executed ticket reviews, AS400 Reports and handled special projects as needed
- Ensured DC has sufficient, well-functioning hardware to meet all production / customer goals.
- Work with the installation and repairing of thermal and laser printers.
- Created and Implemented backups. Ran and created all types of reports. Maintain an account of all company inventories.
- Performed system maintenance and installations
- Provided security, safety and discipline among adult offenders, assisted in transportation of offenders to and from the facility.
- Assured that all company policies and procedures we being followed.
- Assisted with the development of some new safer policies and procedures.
- Trained and protected fellow staff members.
- Diagnosed and Repaired P/Cs, Servers, Implemented Security Measures by removal of malware and installing antivirus/antimalware software, installation of updates and configuration of firewalls.
- Installed software and hardware such as motherboards, CPUs, RAM, hard drives, display adapters, network cards and software