- Over 7 years of Information Technology experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Administering, Implementing and Testing client/server application using Microsoft SQL Server and Business Intelligence suite in 2005/2008/2008R2/2012 environment.
- Experienced in creating indexed views, complex stored procedures, triggers, and useful functions to facilities efficient data manipulation and consistent data storage.
- Expertized in database designer, fluent in all aspects of database development, including diagram design, normalization, de-normalization and optimization.
- Strong technical knowledge in MS SQL Server development including Integration Services, Microsoft Analysis Services, Reporting, Designing database Designing logical/physical databases, Troubleshooting, Maintaining the Backup, and Recoverability.
- Experienced with various Extracting, Transforming and Loading ETL tasks using SSIS including tools like BCP utility and SSIS 2005/2008/2008R2/2012 Packages with proper control data flow elements.
- Developed SSIS packages used various transformations like conditional split, look up, audit, character map, derived column, merge, multicast and sort.
- Proficient in SQL Server and SSIS Integration Service package design, create and deployment.
- Proficient in creating Jobs, Alert, SQL Mail Agent and scheduling SSIS Packages task.
- Experienced in logical, physical, and dimensional data modeling, data mapping, and data normalization and de-normalization.
- Experience with SQL server 2005/2008/2008R2/2012 OLAP database development including create cube, KPIs and working with slowly changing dimensions.
- Created and deployed SSRS Reports from SSAS cubes and various data sources on the portal for the user accessibility.
- Developed reports on SSAS SSRS on SQL Server 2005/2008/2008R2/2012 . Sound Experience and understanding of SSAS, OLAP MOLAP, ROLAP, HOLAP cube and Architecture.
- Resolved SQL Reporting services issues and Proficiency in creating different types of reports such as Tabula, Drill-Down, Drill-through, Summary, Form and Sub Reports and formatting them.
- Proficient in ad-hoc report, Parameterized and Custom Report using SSRS and Report Builder for daily reports generation and modification.
- Experienced in creating Power Pivot, Power View, and Power BI dynamic dashboard using MS Excel 2013 and published on Share Point Public site.
- Working Knowledge of Team Foundation Server and Share Pont Server and successfully deployed various reports to the Share Point server.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills with strong leadership abilities. I am an extremely diligent strong team player with an ability to take new roles.
- MS SQL Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2014, SQL Server integration Services SSIS , SQL Server Analysis
- Services SSAS , SQL server reporting Services SSRS , Data Import/Export Wizard, BCP, MS Office Excel
- 2007/2010/2013 , Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8, MS Office Suit, SQL, C, C , T-SQL, HTML,
- Tomcat, VB.NET, C , DTS, MS Access 2010/2013, XML, ER-Designer, Microsoft Visio, Team Foundation
- Server TFS , Share Point Server 2007/2010, Performance Point Server, ODBC, Report Builder, Crystal
- Reports XI/X/9.0, ETL Data warehouse.
MS SQL/ Business Intelligence
- Involved in creating Basic SQL, worked with the application developers and provide necessary SQL Scripts using T-SQL, Create joins and sub-queries for complex queries involving multiple tables.
- Designed and created SQL Databases tables, indexes, and views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures and Triggers based on user requirements.
- Developed database maintenance plans for the performance of SQL Server including database integrity checks, update database statistics, re-indexing and data backups.
- Used SSIS to Create ETL packages to call the XML package with different data sources SQL Server, Flat Files, Excel source files, XML files etc. and loaded the data into stage tables by performing different kinds of transformations using SSIS packages.
- Created another set of ETL packages to load the data from Stages Tables into Main Table. Created data loads and Upgraded scripts for data migrations and validation.
- Developed various SSRS reports, like tabular report, drill down, drill through reports, parameterized reports to support management team's decision making. Those reports mostly were used for the purpose of weekly and monthly meetings.
- Created SSRS Report Model Project in Visual studio, modified and managed various report models with multiple model objects, source fields and expressions.
- Created the automated processes for the activities such as database backup processes and SSIS Packages run sequentially using SQL Server Agent job.
- Worked with various Delivery mechanisms of Reports as well, including Email /PDF/ Schedules etc. Deployed and uploaded the SSRS reports to SharePoint Server for the end users and involved in enhancements and modifications.
- Implemented Unit testes and Integration Tests and Prepared documentation related to database design, objects security and rules.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2012, Query Analyzer, Enterprise Manager, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, Windows XP/ 7 SharePoint Server 2007, Team Foundation Server TFS , SharePoint 2010 , HTML 5.
MS SQL SSIS/SSAS/SSRS
- Migrated data from Heterogeneous data Sources and legacy system DB2, Access, Excel to centralized SQL Server databases using SQL Server Integration Services SSIS to overcome transformation constraints.
- Maintained the physical database by monitoring performance, integrity and optimized SQL queries for maximum efficiency using Database Engine Tuning Advisor.
- Used SQL Server Profiler for auditing and analyzing the events which occurred during a particular time horizon and stored in script. Used SQL Profiler T-SQL Duration template for tracking execution tie of T-SQL Statements.
- In SQL Server Integration Service, worked on error handling data and modules that consist of data from banks, transactions, and currencies, and countries
- Worked on the data modeling, especially Star and Snow Flake Schemas. Created OLAP Cube from the integrated data, and implemented OLAP Cubes, Facts, and Dimensions for providing summarized and aggregate views of large sets of data.
- Created multidimensional Cube structures for the analysis of business condition and involved in creating relationships and hierarchies between attributes and measure groups and drill through actions in SSAS.
- Implemented multidimensional cubes with measures, hierarchies, calculations, KPIs, partitions to support analysis needs and fast data retrieval.
- Designed and developed report specifications, created and modified reports also deployed and maintained those various SSRS Reports in SQL Server 2008.
- Wrote Parameterized Queries for generating Tabular reports and Sub reports using Global variables, Expressions, and Functions sorted the data, Defined Data sources and Subtotals for the reports using SSRS 2008 and successfully deployed them to the Share Point Server.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008R2, SQL Server Integrating Services 2008R2, SQL Server Analysis Services 2008R2, SQL Server Reporting Services 2008R2, Visual Studio 2012, Visio, Enterprise Manager, SQL Server Management Studio SSMS .
MS SQL Server Developer SSIS/SSAS/SSRS
- Involved in creating complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Indexes, Views, and other T-SQL queries to implement business rule.
- Basic database administration jobs such as identifying slow running queries, optimizing of stored procedures and testing applications for performance and data integrity using SQL Profiler.
- Monitored the performance of Queries and Stored Procedures, identify and fine-tuned poorly performing queries and stored procedures by implementing the Coding and Design Standards.
- Designed ETL architecture for overall data transfer from the OLTP to OLAP with SSIS, prepared ETL mapping processes and maintained the mapping documents.
- Implementation of data viewers, Logging, error configurations for error handling packages in SSIS developed, deployed and monitored these Packages.
- Worked on existing OLTP system s and created facts, dimensions, data models, and star schema representation for the data mart of OLTP and OLAP database.
- Created a number of cubes, dimensions and business critical KPIs using SQL SSAS representing aggregations in several different ways hierarchically, and using custom measure groupings that the company will use to analyze performance.
- Responsible for Creating Ad-hoc reports directly to a report server using Report Service, with role based Security to control accesses to folders, reports and resources.
- Involved in ongoing maintenance and applying modification to existing reports in the server, and optimized report performance.
- Generated Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Subscriptions reports for the analysis of managers and other end users by using SQL Server Report Service and Report Builder.
- Involved in trouble shooting all the issues in SSRS Reports. Maintained Proper Documentation for all the work for Future Reference.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, MS SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integrating Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, T-SQL, , Windows 2008 Server.
MS SQL Server Developer SSIS/SSAS/SSRS
- Involved in Upgrading SQL Server databases from SQL Server 2005 to latest version 2008.
- Designed and modified diagrammatic programming for Data Model using SQL Database Diagram Designer.
- Used BCP utilities and SQL Server Integration Service to populate data developed and created packages for different data loading operations for application and data integration.
- Developed and Designed ETL Packages in MS SQL Server 2008 for integrating data from heterogeneous sources Excel, CSV, Oracle, flat file, Text format Data .
- Backup and restored database by using SQL Server 2008 tools like SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Profiler, and SQL Server Agent.
- Developed backup restore scripts for SQL Server as needed, and involved in Disaster recovery, database maintenance plan and Implemented replication.
- Scheduled jobs, alerts and designed and implemented user logging and security. Managed and coordinated with remote users for change of requests and optimization of application.
- Effectively worked on Facts, Dimensions, and Cubes and wrote basic Multidimensional Expression MDX queries using MS Analysis Services SSAS .
- Created many complex ad hoc reports like Tabular report, parameter report, drill through, and drill down reports in SSRS and created reports subscription schedule for managers and clients.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, MS SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integrating Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, T-SQL.
MS SQL Server Developer SSIS/SSAS/SSRS
- Used MS SQL management Studio server to create Queries, Stored Procedures, and Views to store the data of clients and advisors.
- Created User Defined Functions, Triggers to store data into appropriate tables as and when clients' data arrives and created indexes to the tables that have least updating to improve the query performance.
- Designed SSIS Packages to transfer data between servers, load data into database, archive data file from different data sources using SQL Enterprise Manager/SQL Server Management Studio on 2005.
- Used the SSIS and ETL to migrate database such as Oracle and Access databases, flat files to centralized IT Destination.
- Deployed data packages, used Event Handlers for Exception Handling in SSIS packages.
- Generated reports on wealth information, account information, research reports to be used by the clients and advisors using ad-hoc reporting.
- Deployed Report Models using report builder and distributed reports in multiple formats using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS .
- Scheduled, maintained, and supported the distribution and access to reports through Report.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2005, MS SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integrating Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, T-SQL, MS Excel, Visual Studio.