OBJECTIVE: BI or SQL Developer/DBA Oracle or SQL Server /ETL Developer
- 15 years of experience analyzing, designing and verifying data with relational database and data warehouse environments using SQL Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2005 stored procedure, view, data diagrams , Oracle, PL/T-SQL, Visual Studio 2008/2010 SSRS Power View with Pivot Table Dynamic Matrix , chart, map and MDX , SSIS with Audit and Cache Transform, SSAS with OLAP cubes, Dimensions and MDX Skills ETL, Knowledge Share Nautilus PowerShare TIER System, creating data warehouse, Excel, Access, Visio, VB, Crystal Reports and SharePoint.
- Significant computer information technology, healthcare, education, accounting and finance experience excellent analytical and problem solving skills ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Performance tuning and resolving databases performance issues indexing, data partitioning/clustering, updating statistics Import/Export Data, Backup, maintenance, monitoring and other daily administration tasks for databases scheduling jobs Query Builder and SQL Tuning Advisor.
- Deep understanding of RDBMS, relational database, data warehouse, data mart, data modeling Erwin , business intelligence Dimensional Modeling and Star/Snowflake schemas and cube data architectures very strong logic thinking, web technology, presentation and software development life cycle.
- Experience creating and maintaining an extraction, transformation, and loading process from source systems or files into a data warehouse.
- Expertise in SQL Server 2012/2008R2, Oracle SQL Developer and PL/T-SQL Visual Studio 2008/2010 SSAS, SSRS, SSIS Data Conversions and Data Migrations by using SQL Server and SSIS.
- Interact with the Database and Business Intelligent development to develop solutions based on the business end user's requirements.
- Strong PC skills including advanced level of Excel pivot tables, dashboard, macros, external data, and queries , Access queries , Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent T-SQL, queries, views, stored procedures, indexing, Web Services, flat files strong reporting skills, Crystal Reports and SharePoint knowing how to properly use SQL Server Profiler.
Database: SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2/2012, Oracle SQL Developer, PL/T-SQL, Visual Studio 2008/
2010 SSIS/SSRS/SSAS , MDX, TIER System, ETL, Excel, Access, Crystal Reports, XML, Data
Mining, Data Modeling/Erwin, KnowledgeShare, Nautilus PowerShare, Visio, Diagrams
Photoshop, Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Adobe
Op Sys: Windows 95/98/2000/2003/XP/7, Unix/Linux, DOS, and Mac OS
Courses: Database Management Systems PERL , Quantitative Methods Foundations using statistical
- Creating databases, tables and staging tables in SQL Server 2012 and Oracle 11g loading and extracting
- ETL data from SQL Server 2012/2008 R2 and Oracle, Knowledge Share and Nautilus.
- Extracting, loading and testing data by writing PL/T-SQL code, using SSRS and SSIS packages.
- Completing a control project by using foreach loops and containers, and a test data project.
- Oracle/SQL DBA: scheduling new jobs and reloading and modifying jobs trouble shooting job problems
- oracle backup and recovery scenarios adding and deleting users editing emails add, change and delete .
- Technical Support posting information into SharePoint.
- Testing two projects by writing SQL coding and using Netx360.
- Translating and reading 47 Oracle coding into SQL coding. Creating test tables and loading data by
- writing SQL coding and SSIS packages from excel file and SQL server database.
- Reading data and database structure from 15 databases learning busyness system from Netx360 and getting
- to know account, performance, profile, investment name, type and chart.
- Creating and editing TIER forms by writing Tier coding and T-SQL Designing and editing Tables in SQL Server R2 database, Loading/ETL data into the database by using SSIS and T-SQL Developing and testing forms and data Billing reports by using SSRS Working with Day Treatment and Crisis Risk Assessment projects.
Data Analyst/ SQL/BI Developer
- Analyzed, reported, tested and extracted Electronic Medical Record EMR data in complex databases loaded EMR data to SharePoint after generating claims, members, providers and diseases ICD9, HIPAA data transformed data via standardization, cleaning, DW requirements gathering, database testing, ETL design, data testing/data mapping/data mining, matching, diagrams and de-duping wrote data documentation and code reviews.
- Analyzed ad hoc and daily reports by using SQL 2008 R2, Visual Studio 2008 SSIS, SSRS, SSAS with OLAP cube and Dimension with MDX skills dashboards, created data warehouse, ETL, Crystal Reports, Visio, Excel and Access.
- Wrote complex codes and sub queries using T-SQL and leveraged strong understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling Multi-Dimensional Modeling and Star/Snowflake schema models and data architecture by using Erwin tables relationship, primary keys and foreign keys very strong logic thinking
- Provided manual test, reviewing test cases, peer review and unit test scripts updated and maintenance database, flow charts, schema, and data modeling created view, stored procedure and indexes.
Data Analyst/SQL Developer
- Installed, configured and upgraded SQL 2005/2008, Oracle 9 provided analysis, and data modeling support for the college, created and maintained student databases to store physical student data import/export/backup/storage , coded database descriptions and specified identifiers of database to database management system.
- Setup processes to collect data into database, backup, storage data, performed data validation, mapping and mining data, generated and analyzed student records and various reports by using SQL 2005/2008,Oracle with queries, Dashboards, T-SQL/PL-SQL, Visual Studio 2008 SSRS, SSAS and SSIS , ETL, Crystal Reports, Excel, and Access.
- Supported the backup and recovery strategy for the student records database and presentations managing graduate students and INBERY databases by writing PL-SQL.
- Performed advance levels of database systems planning, analysis and design problem diagnosis, resolution, troubleshooting tracking, reporting, upgrading and planning for projected software requirements and computer capacity.
- Established, modeled and analyzed Electronic Medical Record EMR in complex databases / data for thousands of patients, the claims billing and finance departments knowledge of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act PPACA and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act HIPAA , codes and varieties of diseases, and reporting departments.
- Established a data warehouse that maintained patient cases, which included patient contact information, current medical records and medical history and the designated medical codes ICD-9 . This resulted in quicker data retrieval and ultimately resulted in a reduction of required physical storage space.
- Performed advance database operations database tuning, table space sizing and location, database monitoring , diagnosed and debugged the two database programs for existing and potential performance or security issues and planned for projected software requirements and computer capacity needs.
- Programmed patient billing, hospital finance and Clinical biochemical graphics projects by using statistical formulas set up a huge volume account database of thousands patients and wrote codes to retrieve monthly, annual and ad hoc reports. After using the programs, the work efficiency improved 90 , was more accurate and resulted in increased savings.
- Established backup and recovery or replication plans to minimize data loss and system downtime.
- Developed database standards, documented and administered processes, system security and authorization procedures, troubleshooting and maintaining data warehouse environment.