EXPERIENCE AT A GLANCE:
- VBA Programming : 16 years
- T-SQL/PLpgSQL Programming : 4 years
- Database Development : MS Access 12 years, SQL server 4 years
- C , VB.Net, ASP.Net: 3 years
- Financial Analyst/Senior Financial Analyst Roll : 6 years
- Network, PC Support : 4 years
DEMONSTRATED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- In advanced VBA programming for automation applications Excel, Access, Word, Outlook mail, and Lotus Notes Mail in developing/programming sophisticated VBA-based business intelligence tools and applications for financial and statistical analysis.
- In programming Esri's Arc GIS and open source DotSpatial MapWindow, with VBA and C .
- In programming Excel VBA for automated TSYS mainframe screen scraping.
- In programming T- SQL/PLpgSQL to develop automated database systems for MS SQL Server and PostgresSQL Server using stored procedures, triggers, views, queries.
- In designing, developing relational databases.
Converting VBA applications previously programmed using HostExplorer emulator, to applications using new QWS3270 emulator, for screen scraping Created VBA application to use QWS3270 emulator for screen scraping. Created VBA applications for automatically scraping/editing data of TSYS system via QWS3270 emulator. Maintained, edited previously created VBA financial/credit card processing/screen scraping applications.
Senior System Developer
Excel VBA programming C /VB.Net programming T-SQL programming PLpgSQL programming Database designing MS Access, MS SQL server, Postgres SQL server .
Developed VBA applications to automate EPA's Excel 2007 based statistical and analytical intelligent tool MIRA Program, for environmental impact assessments. Designed, developed database for migrating MIRA into fully automated database on MS SQL server. Migrated automated MIRA database from T-SQL code to PLpgSQL code forPostgres SQL database. Programmed Excel VBA for added adaptability features to Esri's ArcGIS, making map drawing more user-friendly and flexible. Created C application that interacts with Excel and Access analytical applications to create featured GIS maps with MapWindow. In the middle porting MIRA to ASP web application. Ad hoc VBA programming to automate various application per users' requirement.
Senior VBA Developer
VBA programming for TYSIS mainframe screen scraping. MS Access VBA code debugging.
Developed efficient Excel VBA applications for automating mainframe screen scraping, which
enabled Card Services division to timely verify data integrity after TYSIS mainframe database migration, and to cleared their data verification back-logs. Created GUI interfaces to make screen scraping more user-friendly, flexible and robust. Helped debugging MS Access VBA code for card processing databases.
Attachmate Basic Programmer
Debugged and developed Attachmate Basic macros that automate screen scraping for credit card account conversions in an IBM 3270 TSYS environment.
Excel VBA programming to automate and improve on their business intelligence tool.
Made big improvements to the Tool with respect to speed, security, reliability, scalability and adaptability.
Created user interfaces with greater degree of automation to make the Tool more user-friendly, more secure, and easier to use.
Senior Financial Analyst / Senior VBA Developer
Fulfilling FMD Financial Management Division financial analysis requirements, data assurance and data management requests, and ad hoc financial analysis requests. Excel and Access VBA puurogramming for Lotus Notes. SQL query coding.
Created and automated Housing Subsidy Funding programs build on Excel, Access and SQL Server applications. Created VBA applications for automating Budget Funding Request forms, Funding Strip applications, Obligation Letters email merging applications. Greatly improved old VBA programs and automation functions. Added more security and data validation features to Subsidy Funding applications. Took initiatives to streamline and automate a number of business processes and business intelligent tools.