Seasoned software engineer with over twenty-five years of experience in the software and telecommunications industries. Proven hands-on technical abilities designing and implementing state of the art solutions in mission critical customer environments. Established track record of successfully completing projects on time and with complete customer satisfaction. History of demonstrated accomplishments leading to progressive levels of responsibility in all organizations.
Call Center Solution Architect
- Designed and implemented applications for use Avaya call centers using .C .Net and ASP.Net. Applications provided Call Information Customer Call Center Agents while interfacing with 3rd party applications such as CRM Saleforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Remedy, SAP ,
- SQL Databases Oracle, SQL Server AS/400 screens, Customer developed Web Sites, Web Services.
- Participate in pre-sales discussions with sales, customers, channel partners, and AVAYA engineers.
- Responsible for creating relationship with customer while involved in Project Lifecycle for their project. Deal with customer to help them design their call center solution from Voice, Multimedia to Desktop Screen pops
- Help with language and hours of Statement of Work that details what AVAYA will provide the customer.
Technical Team Leader, Software Development
- Designed and implemented applications for use in Nortel, and Avaya call centers using C and VB..Net. Applications provided Call information Customer Call Center Agents while interfacing with 3rd party applications such as CRM Saleforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Remedy, SAP ,
- SQL Databases Oracle, SQL Server , AS/400 screens, Customer developed Web Sites, Web Services
- Developed Web Service to provide telephony functionality to third party applications using C .Net ,MVC and ASP.Net
- Team Leader of a North American Professional Services software development group consisting of nineteen software engineers in the development of Computer Telephony Integration CTI applications for use in medium to large call centers. Responsible for utilization, productivity, and all technical aspects of the group
- Participate in pre-sales discussions with sales, customers, channel partners, and Nortel engineers. Routinely assist Technical Support teams in trouble-shooting complex telephony and network implementations
- Top Nortel Contributor
- Considered a CTI subject matter experts within Nortel Networks
- Created and presented numerous product and service trainings and demonstrations
- ISO processes followed with all documentation
Sr. Software Engineer
- Responsibilities included utilizing project management lifecycle tools, creating and updating project milestone charts, escalating schedule and budget deviations to upper management, scheduling, performing, and documenting project status conference calls and meetings, assembling all necessary turnover documentation for the technical support staff, developing new business quotes for sales staff, providing project management and technical leadership to junior staff, and providing project management support in my immediate manager's absence
- Designed and implemented CTI, IVR and Contact Center applications for use in Nortel, Avaya and NEC call centers.
- Participated in pre-sales discussions and demos with customers, channe partners, and Norte engineers, and routinely handled complex implementations.
- ISO processes followed for all documentation
Sr. Software Engineer
- Designed and implemented photo system used in Space Station. Responsibilities included design documents, test plans ad coding applications. Applications were written in C in a UNIX environment.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Member of .software team that was responsible for development of CD Legal Document system. Designed and Developed C Interface for Table of Contents. Designed and developed server application that interfaced with SQL Server Database to generate the Table of Contents for CD's.
Sr. Software Programmer
- Team leader for Client / Server project that provisioned Nortel and Lucent switches. Responsible for a team of programmers that developed User interfaces for different systems. .
- Responsible for utilization, productivity, and all technical aspects of the group. Designed and Developed User Interface for a system that allowed user to assigned functionality to different types of phones. Programmed in Borland C to develop user interfaces.
- Participated in demonstrations and presentations for NYNEX executives, customers and IBM trade shows. Designed and developed batch programs using PL/I and COBOL to extract information for E911 system.
- Used Knowledgeware to model data and processes for Client/Server project
- Developed and maintained systems that provided daily information for NBA, MLB and NFL sports leagues Systems provided users with ability to enter statistical data and provide reports for official league and media. Developed system to provide ad hoc queries to provide answers to media.
- Computers: DEC VAX, Sun Sparc Platform, PC's and Windows Servers.
- Operating Systems: Solaris 2.x, Sun OS 5.x., Windows 3.12, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows NT, Windows XP,, MSDOS, VMS,.
- Languages: C .Net , VB.NET, C ,, MVC, XML,Visual Basic, Peripro Periphonics Proprietary GUI , SQL Oracle, Sybase, MS , SQL Server ,PL/I, Cobol, Basic.