Application development and support of Windows/ Internet applications using : C , .NET, Visual Studio and PowerBuilder with Microsoft SQL backend development.
- Operating Systems: MS Windows 95/98/2000,XP,NT, IBM Main Frame
- Languages: PowerBuilder v12.0, C , .NET and COBOL
- Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, MS Access
- Technologies: PowerBuilder v5 to v12, C , .NET, COBOL, Visual Basic, Ajax
- Desktop Apps: MS Source Safe, Siebel, Erwin, SQL Enterprise Manager, Visual Studio 2008
- Development: System Requirements Analysis SRA / System Development Analysis SDA , use cases, test cases, data modeling, coding,
- debugging, service pack releases, database schema development and versioning, support and installing applications
Senior Client Server Developer
- Enhance debug the PowerBuilder Application of order entering system with the Oracle Backend database designed to replace the existing system for sending/receiving pricing, quantity, etc., via the web and as400 system.
- Develop database procedures that effectively execute business analysts' requirements.
- Optimize the system for roll-out through test phase with the sales team.
- Support users of the system of order entering application.
- The system was migrated to PB v12.
- Create/modify tables, stored procedures functions, triggers which are being used by the system to manipulate data using PL/SQL tool.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Developed, installed, fixed tested new and existing PB applications, with the Microsoft SQL backend database, features for the Credentialing Manager, Quality Management Enterprise and OR Manager applications for hospitals
- Migrated application modules to .NET database-driven web application through redevelopment and redesign.
- Researched, implemented and consulted on emergent technologies for web development projects.
- Served as associate DBA for the team of DBA, produced correctly-scripted backend SQL procedures, jobs, and DB schema modification scripts issued by various developers, and the packaging service packs to release engineering.
- Served as a mentor for new PowerBuilder developers.
- Created standard operation procedures for releasing engineering.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Developed new applications using PowerBuilder to manage auto insurance systems. This included extensive database modeling, use cases, test cases, and business requirements gathering.
- Developed and enhanced existing applications using COBOL for auto insurance systems.
- Developed, enhanced and fixed multiple, existing insurance applications using COBOL.