SUMMARY: Full-project-life-cycle developer / manager, including Database Web development, and systems architecture with over fifteen years experience in a variety of industries. Responsible for analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support for several projects.
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE: ORACLE, SQL Server, Sybase, ETL, C , VB, .Net, ASP, HTML, XML, CSS, Business Objects InfoView XI R2, Toad, PowerBuilder, C, Database Modeling, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, UNIX, Rational ClearQuest, Tortoise SVN, Visual SourceSafe VSS , MS Project, MS Office, Visio
EXPERIENCE / PROJECT DETAILS
- Lead the design and development of a module to calculate, accrue, and compound interest for equity accounts using Oracle 11g packages, stored procedures and pipelined table functions.
- Created downstream interest reports to Payroll using Business Objects InfoView.
- Organized, analyzed, implemented, tested, and documented all steps in File / Database Server Migration from Windows Servers to Virtual Machines and from SQL Server 2000 to 2008 r2.
- Streamlined code deployment processes while working with production deployment groups to convert to new deployment systems.
- Improved maintainability and efficiency of upstream / downstream ETL processes by consolidating SQL Agent, Batch and NDM jobs and enhancing job scheduling flexibility.
- Maintain application to adhere to new business rules and technical mandates through SQL and PowerBuilder development.
- Provided ongoing production support for multiple Web sites .NET 4.0, ASP and SQL Server stored procedures / DTS packages .
- Updated and improved the user interface for the web site where speakers register for continuing medical education .NET 2.0, SQL Server .
- Responsible for the slide import process that places slide presentations on the web site and converts editable text to un-editable images. Photoshop, PowerPoint, Adobo Acrobat, and SQL Server DTS packages .
- Involved in design and development of a data integration project where speakers and reps for a co-promoted product can see specific data, based on business rules ASP, stored procedures .
- Created regulatory reports required by the government to ensure that drug companies adhere to government regulations.
- Worked with Financial department to Increase productivity with the development of a check request system that automates speaker payments and produces printed checks. PowerBuilder 9, SQL Server .
- Developed a fair market value and yearly cap payment system where speaker's fees are discounted based on the number of speaking engagements they have per day PowerBuilder, stored procedures, SQL .
SENIOR DEVELOPER/SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
- Designed and implemented security changes to meet Sarbanes Oxley standards. Added Windows Authentication Security as well as Role-Based Security and audit-trail reporting to all applications.
- Responsible for Move To Production procedure, coordinating QA certification lab, SMS, Rational ClearCase documentation and Source Code management and archiving.
- Led team in migrating applications to a new server. Point person working with hardware, SMS scripting, and QA certification groups.
- Migrated MUSE applications from SQL Server 7 to SQL Server 2000.
- Researched possible conflicts and created scripts to rename and populate a table with an invalid name and alter referencing objects.
- Designed and implemented the Integration of Kraft and Nabisco brand structure into MUSE. This affected all brand reports as well as actual and budget Interfaces, which uploaded data to Essbase.
- Stored procedures and front-end PowerBuilder code to enable above changes.
- Designed and coded the A/P Interface to properly designate payments to the correct ledger accounts, according to spending type.
- Modified the budget Interface to assign either the current year or prior year to accruals based on the year the expenditures were approved.
- Altered table structures and load processes for monthly data feeds into the interface tables.
- Created MUSE DataManager, a fully automated timer application which runs weekly to detect anomalies and inconsistencies in the database and e-mails exception reports to clients and administrators.
- Improved application stability through ongoing maintenance and fixes to front-end and stored procedures.
- Increased sales by 26 .
- Increased working capital and enhanced profitability by improving the accounts receivable process.
- Transitioned the closing of the business, working with an attorney and business broker.