- Seven years experience in SAP SCM/SNC development, support, and configuration. Worked as SNC technical and functional consultant. SME in SNC Alert Monitor, Demand, Replenishment (SMI), SNI, Purchase Order, Delivery, Work Order, Master Data, Tools, Interfaces through Process Integration (PI), and Core Interface (CIF).
- Over nineteen years of SAP development experience. Have in-depth experience in ABAP/4 and ABAP OO programming on SD, MM, and PP modules. Developed SAP extended functionalities, data conversions, and interfaces between SAP and SAP, SAP and legacy systems, using ALE/IDoc/EDI, BDC, RFC, functional modules, BAPI, user-exits, BAdI, enhancement implementation, dialog programming, ALV, WebDynpro, Workflow, and Data Dictionary. Performed IMG, OSS search and implementation. Have strong analyzing, problem solving, and debugging skills in supporting production and maintenance.
- Thirty-two years experience in support and development of manufacturing logistics systems with leadership role on numerous projects and in several application conversions between various platforms.
SAP Functional-Technical Consultant,
- Served as functional-technical consultant for PMLA, a planning project of Sadara, a joint venture between DOW Chemical and Aramco, the largest oil company of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Performed configuration work necessary to bring up SNC 7.01 in the SCM environment. SNC modules used are Alert Monitor, Demand, Purchase Order, Delivery, Master Data, and Tools (File transfer).
- Prototyped, designed, and developed SNC Order Forecast Monitor (Demand OFM) process to transfer the MRP based purchase requisitions to SNC as the planned demands. Managed planned receipts, purchase orders, firmed receipts process in OFM Details view.
- Designed and developed new key figures in OFM Detail view for customer needs.
- Designed and developed interfaces (PI mapping, IDoc, interface function, interface for processing XML) for
- Updating purchase requisitions in buyer s ECC system from the planned receipts sent from SNC;
- Sending confirmed purchase orders to supplier s ECC system for supplier creating sales orders;
- Updating SNC purchase orders with referenced sales orders from supplier;
- Sending SNC confirmed purchase orders to buyer s ECC to update purchase order with sales order reference and create stock transfer orders Participated in unit test, system test, user acceptance test. Prepared and supported system go life
Sr. SAP Technical Consultant
- Served as Supplier Management/Procurement/SNC team member for the Aeronautics and Defense (A&D) project.
- Development and support work on SCM/SNC (Supplier Network Collaboration), component of SAP NetWeaver. SNC modules involved, enhanced, and implemented include Alert Monitor, Demand, Purchase Order Collaboration, Dynamic Replenishment (SMI), Work Order, SNI (Inventory), Delivery (Duelist, ASN), Master Data, and Tools (File transfer). The works include WebDynpro development, enhancement to dynamic WebDynpro, enhancing Web-based SAP screens, enhancing ALV screens.
- Performed many functional and configuration IMG works including SNC ODM configuration.
- Developed and enhanced interfaces between SAP ECC and SAP SNC via XI/PI.
- The work on ECC side included IDoc creation, enhancing PROACT program and CIF to send mass data or updated data to SNC via XI/PI, and vendor on-board process.
- The work on XI/PI side included designing interface mapping.
- The work on SNC side included enhancing the service interfaces, processing XML, monitoring XML, and testing with SPROXY.
- Performed heavily OSS notes search for resolving native problems in SNC and ECC.
- Worked on SAP ERP 6.0 to 7.0 upgrade and SCM 5.0 to 6.0, and 7.0 upgrade, and two delta upgrades (EhP4, EhP5) with SPAU SPDD process,
- Implemented and enhanced Workflow for quality management process.
- Designed and implemented reports (standard and ALV), Interfaces to many systems with ALE, CIF, conversions, enhancements (user exit, enhancement points, screen exit, BAdI, etc), dialog programming, variant transaction, forms, BAPI, class objects on SAP modules MM, PP, SM, SD, customized QM, and some FI/CO, repair services and notifications.SNC
Development Team Lead
- Acted as development team lead for Lenovo OEM project - MM/Purchasing module enhancements for interfacing with vendors. Led 15 offshore developers to implement an SAP ECC 6.0 RICEF project with ALV reports, ALE/EDI interfaces, BAdI Enhancements, SAPScript and SmartForm, BSP and SRM/SUS implementations.
- Performed multiple roles including resource management, functional and technical specification writing and review, end-to-end testing, defect management, hand-on development and problem resolutions.
Sr. SAP Consultant, IBM Global Services
- Developed Lenovo/UPS shipment interface.
- Developed Business segmentation project for IBM/Lenovo PC business and enhancements for separating and supporting Lenovo as a customer from a vendor.
- Supported the fulfillment interface and other interfaces to different vendors and customers between SAP system and various systems.
- Supported multiple incremental releases to enhance the SAP system to satisfy the customer needs.
- Served as a team member of one of the largest SAP implementation and Played major role in developing ALE/IDoc interfaces between Fulfillment and Production, Production and Vendors, SAP and legacy systems.
- Developed extensive SAP user exits and enhancements.
- Worked on SAP 3.1 to 4.5 upgrade project.
- Worked on SAP 4.5 to 4.7 upgrade project.
- Converted BDC to BAPI process.
- Applied CTO (Configured To Order), variants, CVRM (Customer Value Relation Management), and vendor sourcing rocess into fulfillment interfaces.
- Developed customized functions such as route routine, external fulfillment function, pricing routine.
- Designed and developed a generic mapping method that can be used widely with any SAP implementation.
SAP Technical Consultant
- Gathered requirements, participated in data mapping, and prepared functional and technical specifications for purchasing and requisition data conversions and interfaces. Developed text enhancement functions utilizing on-line programming extensively and some SAPscript.
SAP ABAP/4 Developer
- Worked on IBASE project as IBM technical representative with SAP AG team in Germany to develop interfaces between two SAP systems, manufacturing and fulfillment, and a central data warehouse called IBASE. The interfaces were developed with SD functional modules and IDoc process.
- Completed three SAP projects for IBM PC Company and IBM Corporate Fulfillment.
- Re-seller project
- Manufacturing production project
- Fulfillment Hardware Release
- Analyzed requirements, designed specifications, wrote test cases, wrote and tested ABAP/4 codes for bridge interfaces to legacy systems, BDC data conversion, dialog, and reporting.
- Sybase Data Base Administrator for six months to design and implement Sybase tables, triggers, stored procedures, and enforce procedures for database development.
- Technical lead and key contributor to the COPICS-CIIM Conversion projects for IBM and Kimball International. These are downsizing efforts for converting MVS/IMS/CICS based manufacturing system COPICS data to AIX/UNIX/Sybase/Oracle based CIIM product called Avalon.
- Team leader and lead programmer for COPICS application supporting the manufacturing and material logistics systems in various computing environments and locations. Managed projects and resources. Analyzed, designed functional specifications, coded, tested and maintained application software with COBOL/CICS/IMS in MVS/VM environments.
- Leadership role in numerous projects such as Inventory Cycle Count, Physical Inventory, Work-In-Process Controls, Enterprise Material Logistics Systems, application conversion between VM and MVS systems, multiple systems merge, system migrations, etc.
- Developed software with EDL (Event Driven Language) for warehouse and distribution applications including barcode processing, real time process control over conveyors and automatic mini-storage.
Hardware: IBM RISC/6000, IBM PC, IBM 3090, IBM 4381, IBM Series 1.
Oper Sys: AIX/UNIX, MVS/ESA, Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows XP, OS/2, EDX.
Software: SAP R/3 Basis, ABAP Workbench, ALE/IDoc, BAPI, BAdI, SD, MM, PP, Solution Manager (SOLMAN). Avalon CIIM, Sybase APT Workbench, Sybase Data Workbench; COPICS System, CICS, IMS, DB2, VSAM, OPCA, TCP/IP; MQ Series, Lotus Notes, Word Perfect, MS Project Office, HP Quality Center (HPQC), BMC Remedy, Back Office Cransoft.
Languages: SAP ABAP/4, SAPScript, SQL, Web Dynpro; Sybase transact-SQL, APT, SQR; Oracle SQLPLUS; COBOL, CICS, DL/I, C, PL/I, JCL, EDL.