Microsoft Visual Studio IDE, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Basic, Visual C++, C/C++, C#, ATL/COM, MAPI, ODBC API, SQL, , MS IIS, XML, HTML, ISAPI, ASP .Net, MTS, MFC, STL, Boost, ACE ActiveX Data Objects (ADO), MS Message Queue, Sybase, MS-SQL Server, MS Exchange/Outloo
Senior Software Engineer
- GUI development using Winforms in C# for Windows 7 (64-bit) project incorporating video & image files from advance sensor data Capture and Change Detection Processing system.
- Worked in support of the Products & Services Division on the TerraSight product suite. Focus on design, implementation and support of real-time software and systems related to Video and Image Processing technologies.
- Support 64-Bit development on project for on-line lightning monitoring system (OLMS) developed to provide real-time monitoring of the effects of lightning-induced electromagnetic (EM) transients on ground-based space systems.
- Technologies used include; Visual Studio 2010, C#, C++, ASP .Net, MFC, STL, Boost, ACE, SQL and DirectX.
Lead Software Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer appointed to build a R&D group for Software Development projects to support the Army Reprogramming Analysis Team.
- Technical team lead & Lead developer, responsible for the architecture , design and coding of overall projects and critical features. Hands-On developer using C++ and VB .Net in a Windows environment.
- Directly responsible to mentor and oversee junior members work and the hiring of staff as needed.
- Provided status and milestones to Project Management.
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer in charge of the development of applications for DoD Electronic Warfare programs for Avionic Radar systems and simulations. Responsibilities include; requirements analysis, documentation, architecture and design, code implementation and testing. Applications developed on Windows platforms using Visual Studio 2005, VB, C++, STL, MFC, ODBC, XML, WIN32 & multithreading technologies.
- Senior Developer/Consultant for a small start-up company developing an information-processing engine that allows the detection of complex patterns and behavior in real-time enterprise applications. Designed, implemented and tested distributed n-tier COM and DCOM based services using Microsoft Visual Basic & C++.
- Implementation language and technologies: Visual C++, Visual Basic, ASP, UML design using MS-Visio, Oracle 8i & SQL Server Database access via ODBC & ADO, ATL COM/DCOM, XML, MSMQ & MFC. MS-Sourcesafe.
- nvolved in full life-cycle project development: Business & System Requirements, generate System Design, programming and provide support to QA throughout the deployment of the product.
Senior Applications Developer
- Responsibilities include design, implementation, coding and testing of a Windows NT Service based Email archiving system, incorporated into Microsoft Exchange and Outlook as a N-Tier application. Includes a Web based GUI front end for a search engine.
- Implementation language and technologies: Visual C++, Visual Basic, NT Services, ATL/COM, MAPI, ODBC API, SQL Server and DB2. MS-SourceSafe.
Confidential Senior Developer
- Involvement covered the entire project life cycle from system flow and screen design, user interface, C++ programming, testing, implementation and documentation.
- Project development of an N-Tier Order Management System. Lead/Managed a team of Senior & Junior Developers.
- Projects implemented using Visual Basic for front end GUI, Visual C++ for middle-ware and Sybase backend database. Technologies incorporated Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS), MFC, ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) and Microsoft Message Queue (bridge/interface to IBM MQ Series) and XML technology.
- Web development-using ASP, Java, including Java Applets and Servlets with CORBA interfaces. Additional projects using IIS, XML, HTML, ISAPI & Crystal Reports.
Senior Software Designer
- Design and implement Client/Server applications using Sybase & SQL Server for real-time financial databases running Windows NT 4.0. Written in MS Visual C++
- Designs include: ActiveX component & dialog based development. Using API’s for Sybase and MS SQL Server, Windows NT Scheduler (netapi.dll) & NT Process Status (psapi.dll) for integration into an asynchronous database design. Visual C++ /MFC, Single & Multiple Document and Dialog based designs. ActiveX control test containers and prototype designs using Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0.
- Projects include: a Configuration Wizard interfacing to the Windows Registry, a Time Scheduler Database Archiver and a Sybase maintenance GUI interface.
SR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Designed & implemented an Off-the-Shelf Windows based product Personal Information Manager (PIM).
- Developed MS Visual C++ MFC 32-bit applications for Windows95 & Windows-NT, includes porting 16-Bit “C” (SDK) Windows code to Win32 “C++” MFC, TAPI, creation of Dynamic Link Libraries and implementation of Object Oriented Programming.
- Developed software installation programs using Installshield3 for Windows95 and Window NT 32-bit applications, utilizing designed custom DLL’s.
Senior Software Engineer CONSULTANT
- Developed DOS & Windows programs in "C/C++” & Visual Basic for applications using MS Access and FoxPro/dBase databases for the US Army Research Laboratory, Fort Monmouth, NJ.
- Designed & developed database applications for The Township of Old Bridge, New Jersey for Employee Time Tracking, Project Escrow Tracking & migration of DOS applications into Windows.
- Contracted to designed and developed a Fire Prevention Auditing/Scheduling application for The Borough of Sayreville NJ.