Professional Summary :
- Around 8+ years of experience in IT, as MS SQL Server Developer in Windows environment.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server 2012, 2008, 2005 and worked extensively on BI Tools like Integration services (SSIS ), Reporting services (SSRS) and Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Expertise in Database design, Entity Normalization & Database Creation, Maintenance, Monitoring.
- Hands on Experience in Installing, Configuring, Managing, monitoring and troubleshooting SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 /7/6.5.
- Expert in using tools like SQL Profiler, Index tuning, Windows Performance for monitoring and tuning MS SQL Server performance.
- Extensive experience in T-SQL (DDL, DML, DCL), Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors and Triggers.
- Experienced in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) process using Data Transformation Services (DTS), MS-SSIS, Informatica Power Center application tools.
- Experience in creating Configuration files to deploy the SSIS packages across all environments.
- Wide experience in C reating OLAP cubes, identifying dimensions, attributes, hierarchies and calculating measures and dimension members in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Expertise in creating OLAP cubes using SSAS for data mining and created reports from the OLAP cubes using SSRS.
- Experience in developing management reports using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Strong experience in creating Ad Hoc Reports, Parameterized Reports, Linked Reports, Snapshot Reports, Drilldown and Drill through reports using SQL SSRS.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL 2008/2005 Server migration from SQL Server 2000, Integration Service (SSIS), Reporting Service (SSRS).
- Experience in Windows and Web applications development using Microsoft.NET Technologies including ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, Server Controls, XML.
- Developed mappings using connected/unconnected lookup, router, joiner, expression, filter, sequence generator transformations.
- Developed packages using lookup, aggregator, Derived Column, Sort and Conditional Split transformations.
- Developed and migrated informatica XML objects across environment
- Excellent understanding and implementation knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities independently as well as a proactive team member.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with ability to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs using agile methodologies
ETL (Extract Transform Load) Tools: SSIS, SQL Server Management studio, SQL Server Business Intelligence development studio (BIDS), Informatica Power Center 9.5/9.1, DTS
Reporting Tools: SSRS, SSAS, Crystal Reports XI, Windows SharePoint Services
Data Modeling: Erwin Tool, MS Excel, MS Visio
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 11g\10g\9i, MS Access, DB2
IDE Tools: Visual Studio.Net 2005/2008/2010
Tools & Scheduler’s: TOAD, SQL Developer, Informatica Scheduler, Unix Cron Job, Control M Scheduler, Serena Team Track, Quality Center, Rally, Jira (Agile Tools).
Programming: SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, C, C#, VB
Operating System: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7, Unix
Role : Sr. SQL Developer (SSIS/SSRS)
- Work closely with business users to congregate and comprehend requirements.
- Preparation of documentation for all the requirements and enhancements to reports.
- Design and develop SSIS packages, Store Procedures, configuration files, tables, views, functions and to implement best practices to maintain optimal performance.
- Build efficient SSIS packages for processing fact and dimension tables with complex transforms.
- Developed SSIS Templates, which can be used to develop SSIS Packages such a way that they can be dynamically deployed into Dev, Test and Production Environments.
- Created SSIS packages to copy tables, schemas and views and to extract data from Excel and Oracle.
- Involved in extracting the data using SSIS from OLTP to OLAP.
- Designing, Creating & maintenance of Reports in SSRS.
- Created, maintained & scheduled various reports in SSRS like Ad-hoc Reports, Canned Reports, Master Reports & Parameterized Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS.
- Created different chart reports helped in analyzing perform counters using SSRS.
- Generated multiple Enterprise reports using SSRS from SQL Server Database (OLTP) and SQL Server Analysis Services Database (OLAP) and included various reporting features such as group by, drilldowns, drill through, sub-reports, navigation reports (Hyperlink) etc.
- Interacted with customers to analyze business needs. Provide software product design and developed technical roadmap for the solution through the project lifecycle and beyond.
- Determined the SQL Server Installation. Installed SQL Server Management tools using SQL Server Setup Program.
- Tested the Installation of SQL Server.
- Logical Data Modeling using ER-Win to fit business requirement.
- Implemented Triggers for checking complex business conditions, providing security for the tables.
- Physical Implementation of database into SQL Server 2012 using T-SQL. Ø SQL Server.
- Created check constraints to maintain data integrity.
- Created views to facilitate easy user interface implementation, and triggers on them to facilitate consistent data entry into the database.
- Created Business-Crucial stored procedures and functions to support efficient data storage and manipulation.
- Worked on DTS Package, DTS Import/Export for transferring data from heterogeneous database.
- Data migration (import & export/BCP) from different sources to SQL Server.
Environment : SQL Server 2008/2012, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, DTS, VSS, VBScript, XHTML, XML,MS Access, Windows 2005/2008 Server, IIS5.0, 6.0, 7.0.
Role : Sr. ETL Developer
- Created SSIS Packages using SSIS Designer for export heterogeneous data from OLE DB Source (Oracle), MS Excel Spreadsheet to SQL Server 2008.
- Designed ETL packages for different data sources (XML, SQL Server, Flat Files).
- Scheduled the DTS package for data migration from legacy system to MS SQL 2008.
- Designed dynamic DTS Packages to transfer data between servers, load data into database, and archived data file from different DBMS.
- Experience in designing and developing Business Intelligence solutions on Operational Data Store (ODS), Global Data Warehouse (EDW), Data Marts / Decision Support Systems
- Converted existing SSIS packages into informatica mapping/Sessions/Workflow.
- Extensively worked on Power Center client tools: Repository Manager, Transformation Developer, Mapplet Designer, Mapping Designer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor to extract, transform and load data.
- Developed mappings using connected/unconnected lookup, router, joiner, expression, filter