Operating Systems - Win7, Windows2000, Vista, ME, XP, Vista, Unix, Linux
Applications- MySQL, MS Open Office, IE up to ver. I9, Firefox Web Browser, Google Chrome, Outlook, Poller Express VII, Agent Ransack 10, office communicator
Confidential Albany, NY
New York State Office of Temporary & Disability Assistance
- 250+ Workstation Rollout, upgrading from Windows Vista to Win 7;
- Responsible for manning the Division Helpdesk mailbox’s in Outlook, On site 200 Users, Division 1000-2000 users;
- Documenting help desk issues using Mantis a help desk ticketing software;
- Provided End-User support, troubleshooting and training (Phone, Face-to-Face, Remote Desktop Connection);
- Generate technical systems documentation and End User training material.
- Monitor Production processes and reprocess Production error files;
- Ghost Imaging (Disk to Disk) for Hot swap workstations;
- Work close with development and server support teams as well as vendors to ensure system performance and proper maintenance.
- Troubleshoot network printer, fax, and Xerox machines.
( Confidential ) Greenwich, NY
- Provided excellent customer service & support; June 2011 - February 2012
- Installed and configured 5 new computers, 2 printers and a fax machine;
- Provided application\Hardware troubleshooting and support with software vendors;
Confidential, Plattsburgh, NY Director
- Responsible for the overall operation of residence halls, housing up to 300 students
- Supervised staff of 8-9 Resident Advisors and provided leadership in social and educational programs for students;