- 10 years of experience in database development and C# programming
- Experience creating stored procedures and tables using T - SQL
- Created tools using C# that were used by the entire company for day to day operations
Programming Languages: C#, T-SQL, Flex
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Windows Server 2008/Windows 7
Database Servers: MSSQL2012, MySql, MongDB
Hardware Platforms: Intel based PCs
Software Engineer III
- Work on fleet management system Visionlink which is part of the Virtual Site Solutions Joint Venture between Caterpillar and Trimble in an Agile work environment
- Created Restful web services for other companies to send data to and receive data from our system to theirs
- Recently began updating system to use amazon web services such as creating EC2 instances and using aurora to host the site
- Responsible for setting up the process of creating deployments using cliqr for starting up amazon web services.
- Created windows services for consuming messages from kafka to be placed into the my sql database using topshelf C# services and IKVM.
- Responsible for Device Communication between the device and Web Application using C#, WCF services and SQL with emphasis on Entity Framework and Linq in .Net 4.0.
- Part of team that created new messages from and to the Product Link Devices for new functionality
- Helped teams all across the world from India and New Zealand to here in Colorado to get new functionality into Visionlink
- Designed and Developed tools to automate the processing of new business License information. Using proprietary software called database studio created modules for reading in files from cities, states, counties, etc. to be able to put the information into the company database in a useable form with a minimal amount of human checking to be sold to clients in a timely manner.
- Using Fox Pro checked files that were not yet automated for accuracy so that it could be placed into the company database.
- Did minor database work using SQL.