- 10+ years of overall experience in Data Engineering, Business Analysis, Reporting, Data Visualization and Project Management.
- Expertise in querying data, analyzing data, making recommendation, preparing dashboards and story lines.
- 2+ years of experience in big data tools such as Hive, Spark, Hadoop, HDFS.
Languages: Python, C, Scala, SQL
Big Data: Spark, Hadoop, Hive, HDFS
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Unix
Project Management: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, ALM, JIRA
Office Suite: Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Sharepoint, Visio, Google docs
Statistical Analysis / Dashboards: SAS, JMP, Tableau, ONE Click, Microstrategy
Sr. Data Engineer
- Performed detailed data analysis, developed automated reports for hardware and software configurations, quotes, orders based on different parameters such as regions, BOM, currency, convert to order, market conditions etc.
- Hands on experience on Big data technologies such as Spark, Hive, Hadoop, HDFS etc. for gathering and analyzing data across clusters.
- Prepared dashboards using Tableau for summarizing Configuration, Quotes, Orders and other e - commerce data.
- Utilized Spark, Scala, Python for querying, preparing from big data sources.
- Worked with different application teams on gathering relevant data and prepared data visualization and story lines for upper level management.
- Expertise in tools such as Tableau, SQL etc. for inspecting information, preparing dashboards, stories and making recommendations.
- Mastery in MS Office and project management tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio, Application Lifecycle Management, SharePoint, Teamforge, JIRA etc.
Data Analyst / EngineerResponsibilities:
- Gathered, managed and refined requirements from different modules, integrated key monitors including defects, parametric, rates, inventory, and cycle time in dashboard development for different modules.
- Extracted data from variety of sources such as MySQL, Oracle 11g, MS SQL server etc. and analyzed large data sets using tool such as SQL, SAS, JMP.
- Managed project by le ading team for successful delivery of and an application by customizing, deploying Oracle SQL Pathfinder tool used for querying and joining data simultaneously from different databases.
- Performed data visualization for different modules using Tableau and ONE Click method. Worked with different teams on defining and representing key parameters etc.
- Wrote Python scripts to automate process for identi fying trends, outliers and anomalies in data.
- Expertise in data analy sis, and finding root causes. Utilized statistical analysis tools such as JMP and SAS extensively for comparing data sets, identifying correlations, trends, analyzing data, determine fleet mismatches etc.
- Managed business requirements closely and worked with IT teams on prioritizing and successful delivery of projects.
- Utilized Excel spreadsheet and built in functions such as v / h lookup, Pivot tables, filters, index match, goal seeker etc. for preparing data and further analysis.
- Provided automation and engineering support to internal groups in highly automated semiconductor manufacturing plant.
- Performed process modifications and streamlined process by eliminating waste.
- Automated several manual processes to help manufacturing teams. Prepared calculators for adjusting processes for improved quality control.
- Used quality control methods such as Six Sigma, LEAN, and KAIZEN for Quality Control and Process Improvement.
- Comprehensively used Statistical methods for representing trends, identifying correlations, and analyzing data using tools such as SAS, JMP etc.