Software professional with over 20 years of software engineering experience, including 15+ years in leadership roles, and 5 years of management experience. Proficient in all areas of the software development lifecycle. Experience in real estate, finance, construction, education, and medical insurance industries.
Database: SQL Server 2016, Transact - SQL, Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Oracle/PL/SQL
Software Development: Saleseforce .com, .Net, Jira, Qlikview, TFS
SQL Server Admin/Developer
- As a member of the data team, participated in implement a new custom developed member servicing application to replace the old FoxPro version.
- Developed stored procedures, functions, ETL packages with SSIS, and reports with SSRS.
- Also, developed a data mart for executive dashboards.
Director Strategic Technical Partnerships
- Focused on increasing the learning curve of our off-shore partner and Confidential .
- Developed learning paths and sample projects to increase the Confidential knowledge of the current team and allow faster onboarding of new resources in the future.
- Leading a team building proof of concepts for potential Confidential products.
- Continued facilitating weekly Confidential release meetings.
Software Engineering Manager
- As manager for the Confidential developers, supervised four internal Confidential developers and twelve external Confidential consultants, combining for over twelve concurrent Confidential projects.
- Instituted development best practices for Confidential including, release meetings, code and design reviews, data backups for Confidential, source control, and automated release management.
- Responsible for licensing for Confidential and other AppExchange products and facilitating weekly release meetings.
Software Engineering Manager
- As manager for the Confidential Intelligence group within IT, supervised four internal developers, and ten external consultants.
- Introduced the organization to analytic reports with Qlikview. Instrumental in establishing the working partnership with our Indian off-shore partner firm to increase our IT capacity with minimal increase in IT costs.
- This included assisting in budgeting and resource allocation of the 30 person team of consultants.
- Co-lead an 18 month long project where the organization replaced an ASP.net/SQL server internal operational system with a Confidential .com custom application utilizing our off-shore partner as a significant part of the development team and the whole of the QA team.
- Managed the go-live project for replacing the existing custom .Net/SQL application with the new Confidential application.
Senior Programmer / Analyst
- Technical lead for a team of an internal developer and consultants in creation of a data warehouse / improved reporting solution for Enterprise’s Low Income Housing Tax Credit Confidential unit, utilizing Microsoft’s SQL Server 2005 platform (Database, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, and Integration Services).
- This consisted of three multi-panel dashboard, report models, and detailed reports. As part of a team, maintained existing custom ASP.Net / SQL Server 2000/2005 mission critical web application for the LIHTC Confidential .
- Designed and developed a queue based estimating tool that estimated financial statements based on prior year financial statements, using VB.Net, Asp.Net and SQL Server 2000.
- The new tool allowed the Confidential to generate the same number of estimates in one quarter of the time of the previous version.
- Designed and developed a data validation tool that checked the existing data for Confidential rule validations using SQL Server 2005.
- Developed client server, web based, and database solutions utilizing VB6, SQL Server, ASP, and Oracle.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Developed a Visual Basic 6/SQL Server 7 application to track information for marketing purposes.
- Also, aided in conversion of data from Legacy system to SQL Server. Converted Loss Control Access application into a Visual Basic 6/SQL Server 7 application from Microsoft Access.
- Developed a Visual Basic 6/SQL Server 7 application to track project costs for construction jobs.
- Worked as sole developer and with minimum supervision.