Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- JQuery Ninja (with use and customization of plugins)
- Mobile (IPad, Android)
- Experience with Fashion & Design websites (a plus)
enterprise level applications with a plus on the Fashion Industry and
E-commerce." - CLIENT
Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements. Description:
Client is a global, publicly traded interactive/software development entity.
Client has recently been awarded the redesign of a global cosmetics
company's website/e-commerce presence. Build starts mid-June with launch
scheduled in September.
Developer to come on board the project team. These roles will be RTH after
6 months...so ideal for a professional seeking a career home.
Client is seeking the following qualities:
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to work with non-technical Project Manager
* Strict, demonstrated adherence to project timelines
Top 6 Questions for the JS Engineer
1.What is a closures?
2.Have you ever worked on a Full Mobile App? What was it and what was your
3.Which HTML5 API have you worked with? And which ones are you looking in to
working with next and why?
4.Have you are written a jQuery plugin? What was it?
6. Which jSON APIs Have you worked with? Rate your knowledge level from 1-5,
5 being the best.