Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgJOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Triage problems, document triage methodology, train team members.
- Troubleshoot, and analyze business application issues accurately in a high paced environment.
- Use methodologies and scripts provided by developers or other technical staff to perform data fixes and other tasks that require special privilege.
- Maintain accurate information and timely updates using the ticketing system, BMC (Formally Numara) Footprints.
- Create and maintain business application knowledge base and other documents / scripts to support the team mission.
- Develop best practices, make process improvement recommendations.
- Work with application developers to document changes to applications and provide training / documentation to team members on upcoming changes.
- Advocate the customers best interest.
- Understand and act on priority issues.
- Escalate trends to manager.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with Federal Grants process and systems is a plus
- Prior customer and end-user support experience supporting business applications required.
- Must have excellent communications skills.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills with the ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve or escalate problems.
- Prior experience working with Footprints desired but must have experience with other ticketing system and Help Desk tools.
- Ability to identify and utilize relevant resources to provide customers with information and resolution.
- Experience working within the National Institutes of Health a plus.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and qualify for a Public Trust clearance.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of customer support experience providing functional support is preferred.