Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements for various processes and systems within the Federal Grants lifecycle.
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda
- Determine course content according to objectives
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets, datasets, step-by-step training guides, etc.)
- Coordinate with supporting system development teams to ensure access, data, environment stability, etc.
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs
- Determine overall effectiveness of training and make improvements
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven experience as technical trainer
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a federal government space
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and qualify for a Public Trust clearance.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.