Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Job Title: Sr. Database Engineer
Key Skills: Oracle PL/SQL , ETL , SQL , Unix Shell Scripting, Python scripts.
- Excellent troubleshooter, commnication skills, Onsite/Offshore coordination
- Minimum 5+ experience on PL/SQL programming and data warehouse systems.
Knowledge of the following tools and technologies:
- Oracle 11g and above excellent mastery over SQL, PL/SQL Programming. Develop and support complex SQL routines.
- Experience in working with Tables, Views, Materialized Views, Partitions, Packages, Procedures, Functions, Types, and Sequences etc.. and proper Exception Handling on related programming units.
- Data Modeling, RDBMS Concepts, database design, maintain Logical / physical models and Data dictionaries and related tools like Erwin
- Good understanding of oracle database architecture, metadata views etc.
- Experience with Hierarchal models and queries. Good hands-on of analytical functions and their applicability,
- Understanding of Database Security Model, Creating users, Grants/Synonyms, Role based security, proxy user access to schema, etc
- Strong background of performance tuning. Experience with AWR Reports and tools like Explain Plan, TKPROF etc. Indexes, Hints and their usage in tuning.
- Experience in using tools DbVisualizer, TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Oracle SQLDeveloper.
- Experience with multiple development models in SDLC including Agile Scrum.
- Experience with Linux / Shell, Python scripting.
- Very good experience in usage of GIT, Release management model
- Unit testing, Code Reviews, develop reusable Components, debugging skills
- Experience with ETL environment -
- Data warehouse concept star snowflake schema