Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
The Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team.
Local candidates preferred but not required.
The programmer will be creating and modifying several ASP.NET applications using VB, C# and SQL Server databases. The programmer should be experienced with the following tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Team Foundation Server, and Microsoft Office Products. The programmer should have the ability to interact with users, gather requirements, and convert those requirements into working .Net applications with minimal supervision. A working knowledge of SQL queries and the use of stored procedures is preferred.
Years of Relevant Experience: Minimum 5 years
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study; degree-completion eminent is also acceptable.
- Code enhancements and develop programs and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programming standards.
- Test enhancement and development programs.
- Utilize configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application.
- Research problems before approaching the Team Lead for assistance.
- Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
- Ability to follow established development standards and work within set parameters.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
Required / Desired
SQL Stored Procedures