Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Specialist (TS) - 8 to 10 plus years relevant experience.
- This position is in addition to and in support of our current existing Application Developer at PEMA.
In addition to technical duties described above the candidate must also be able to:
- Communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal communications.
- Document any changes and procedures as necessary.
- Design and develop new applications.
- Work in a team environment
- Demonstrate ability to establish and meet work schedules within limited time frames, under tight deadlines.
- Work off-hours if the need arises, in support of application changes .
- Be proficient in effective problem solving.
- Work is normally performed from the PEMA office located in Harrisburg PA during a standard 37.5 hour work week.
- At times work may require travel to and from the various PEMA locations throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Required / Desired
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
Technical expertise in SQL Server 2008-2012
Technical expertise in Visual Studio 2012 or higher
Technical expertise in HTML
Technical expertise in .NET
Technical expertise in avaScript
Technical expertise in Microsoft SharePoint