Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Help Desk Analyst provides Helpdesk Support.
The Help Desk Analyst provides Helpdesk Support by performing the skills listed below.
Years of Relevant Experience: 1 to 3 years field experience
Preferred Education: 2 year associates degree or equivalent technical study
- Provides technical assistance, support, and advice to end users for hardware, software, and systems.
- Provides hands-on technical assistance to business and technical users.
- Investigates and resolves computer software and hardware problems of users.
- Serves as a contact for support.
- Serves as a contact for users having problems using computer software, hardware, and operating systems, and escalates as necessary.
- Determines whether problem is caused by hardware, software, or system.
- Answers questions, applying knowledge of computer software, hardware, systems, and procedures.
- Talks with technical and non-technical co-workers to research problem and find solution.
- Asks user with problem to use telephone and participate in diagnostic procedures, using diagnostic software or by listening to and following instructions.
- Experienced with a variety of call-tracking software and systems.
- Reads trade magazines and engages in independent study to maintain current industry knowledge.
- Follow quality standards, and displays strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Complete assigned tasks.
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
Required / Desired
Help Desk Experience
Excellent Communication Skills