Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Business Analyst (BA) - 4 to 6 years relevant experience.
This requisition now has one remaining new Business Analyst opening. It was decided to change this from Emerging TEST3 to Core BA. Hiring Manager wants candidates local to the Harrisburg, PA Area. (For this particular instance, it means within a 40 minute 1-way drive to Harrisburg)
This requisition requires a first-round, onsite in-person interview. Superb, flawless written and communication skills are mandated. Position requires travel throughout the commonwealth. Overnight travel is also required.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
Position requires some travel around the commonwealth. Overnight travel is also required.
- Experience conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis.
- Experience creating workflows using formal notation such as the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
- Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.• Experience developing Business Requirements - project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
- Experience developing Functional requirements - describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements.
- Experience developing User (stakeholder) requirements - are a very important part of the deliverables, the needs of the stakeholders will have to be correctly interpreted. This deliverable can also reflect how the product will be designed, developed, and define how test cases must be formulated.
- Experience developing Quality-of-service (non-functional) requirements - requirements that do not perform a specific function for the business requirement but are needed to support the functionality. For example: performance, scalability, quality of service (QoS), security and usability.
- Experience developing Report Specifications - define the purpose of a report, its justification, attributes and columns, owners and runtime parameters.
- Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix - a cross matrix for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gathering process.
- Strong organization and writing skills.
- Experienced developing graphic representations of complex business processes.
Required / Desired
Experience using formal requirements gathering methodologies
4 year college degree or equivalent.
Experience developing business, functional, and non-functional requirements
Experience with test scripts and testing