Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
• 8 years of experience developing Business Requirements Documents and
• Experience developing and/or maintaining applications in the Microsoft .Net 2.0 framework.
• Proficient in .NET and ASP web development including Com Objects, Web Services, C#, Java and VB Scripting, XML, Forms, and MS-SQL.
• Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Windows development environment/architecture, especially as it pertains to Web development. Additional experience with UNIX is preferred.
• Experience with C#, .NET, Visual Studio 200X, IIS, VB, Java Scripting, HTML, XML, MS-SQL and source code control software.
• Proficiency with current design and programming techniques.
• Familiarity with defect management software, source code management software, Visio, and the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong understanding of the Microsoft IIS architecture ire required. Additional experience with Apache is preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio is desired.
• Experience in deploying web applications with web security standards as it pertains to securing Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
• In depth knowledge of systems analysis and design techniques.
• Skill in interpersonal communications with management, staff and users.
• Excellent written communications for developing design specifications, project plans, test plans, and documentation (program and implementation).
• Ability to analyze software problems and issues and to determine a solution.
• Ability to engineer software solutions that integrate with vendor software solutions and products.
• Ability to implement vendor solutions from vendor documentation or correspondence.