Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Required Skills - Technical Lead, Java, Linux, Spring, Amazon Web Services (AWS) .
Type of hire: Contract and/or direct hire. Prefers direct hire.
Interview: Phone, Skype and may require face to face.
- Work in an Agile environmentEnsure that the team is following best practices for agile/scrum.
- Ensure that the team meets sprint commitments, and that the work they are doing is top priority as defined by the Product Owner.
- Triage defects and assign to team members as necessary.
- Facilitate code reviews and manage pull requests.
- Deliver timely project execution and project work products that exceed customer expectations.
- Contribute to functional specifications and detailed design documents for client projects.Lead discussions on new projects, and ensure that the team understands what is being asked.
- Provide accurate estimations in sizing development requests.
- Design / architect the approach for new efforts, document them, and collaborate with other team leads / architects to get their buy-in on the approach.
- Serve as the primary technical resource for client projects.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and emergent technologies.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience leading a team of software developers.
- Experience developing Java, Linux, Spring, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience architecting solutions to enterprise business problems.
- Experience breaking down requirements and providing accurate estimates for the work.
- Some front-end development experience would be a plus, for the occasional UI updates.
- Some IOS experience would be a plus.
Catalyte is a fast-growing company with development centers in Baltimore, Maryland and Beaverton, Oregon providing onshore Agile application solutions nationwide. Using a Moneyball-like, analytics-based approach to team assembly that is optimized to fit with each client’s organizational culture, Catalyte offers highly effective teams that can collaborate face to face at any client site across the US, or communicate in real time from its development centers. Our belief in effective Agile through collaboration and data-driven team assembly are at the heart of the Catalyst promise – better and faster Agile software development services, onshore and on-target.
Who we want to work with:
- Friendly, with strong communication skills. Interested in team oriented atmosphere
- Driven to learn new technologies and solve challenging problems.
- Open to solving problems in a new way
- Efficiency minded engineer. Passion for creating and optimizing the most efficient software.