Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comRequired Skills - Developer/DevOps - Sr. AWS, Jenkins, Microsoft TFS, configuration mgmt., Linux.
Number of positions: Multiple positions.
Interview: Phone, Skype and may require face to face.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Deliver timely project execution and project work products that exceed customer expectations.
- Contribute to functional specifications and detailed design documents for client projects.
- Serve as a technical resource for client projects.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and emergent technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in infrastructure, development and operations of enterprise systems.
- 3-5 years of experience directly related to cloud computing (i.e. AWS,).
- Experience with practical implementations of continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins, or Microsoft TFS.
- Experience with practical implementations of Continuous Delivery.
- Direct, hands-on experience with DevOps and release management tools.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- Familiarity with administration of Linux or Windows.
- Familiarity with containerization tools such as Docker, and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes or Swarm, working experience a plus.
- Familiarity with microservices architecture, working experience a plus.
- Familiarity with SQL, NoSQL, other databases a plus.
- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time.
- Experience working on a Scrum or Agile team.
- Excellent communication and team-building skills.
- Willingness to travel when necessary.