Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgRequired Skills - Technical Lead for Cambia team, Java, Linux, Spring, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Interview: Phone, Skype and may require face to face.
- Work in an Agile environment .
- Ensure that the team is following best practices for agile/scrum.
- Ensure that the team meets sprint commitments, and that the work they are doing is top priority as defined by the Product Owner.
- Triage defects and assign to team members as necessary.
- Facilitate code reviews and manage pull requests.
- Deliver timely project execution and project work products that exceed customer expectations.
- Contribute to functional specifications and detailed design documents for client projects.
- Lead discussions on new projects, and ensure that the team understands what is being asked.
- Provide accurate estimations in sizing development requests.
- Design / architect the approach for new efforts, document them, and collaborate with other team leads / architects to get their buy-in on the approach.
- Serve as the primary technical resource for client projects.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and emergent technologies.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience leading a team of software developers.
- Experience developing RESTful web services in Java (1.8), particularly microservices hosted in AWS.
- Experience developing front ends utilizing templating technologies such as Ember.js and Handlebars.js.
- Familiarity with RDBMS (SQL Server or Oracle) including experience writing complex SQL.
- Experience architecting solutions to enterprise business problems.
- Experience breaking down requirements and providing accurate estimates for the work.
- Recent experience with Apache SOLR would be a plus.
- Some front-end development experience would be a plus, for the occasional UI updates. Client has a dedicated UI team for the more complex work.