Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for a QA specialist to join our small development team providing the next evolution of our Clinical Information System providing clinical specialists a real time view of a patient data.
The analyst should have at least 4 years’ experience performing all aspects of web based application testing. Experience should involve both functional and non-functional testing and an attention to detail is key as due to the potential for introducing clinical risk.
As a QA analyst you will be well versed in reading and understanding requirements and writing test cases that provide complete coverage. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of database technology, with the ability to write database queries to add, remove and verify test data. In addition experience of integration testing, particularly with HL7 messaging is desirable.
The ability to write automated test cases is key to creating a stable, feature rich product and hence a variety of tools may be used to ensure each release of software is fit for purpose. Knowledge of Sahi Pro is definitely a plus, however knowledge of some other tools will be looked on favourably.
The selected candidates will also work closely with the Java and mobile development teams to ensure each release is bug free. You role involves deploying releases to the various test environments in order to validate the release installation process prior to delivery.
- 4+ years QA analyst experience, negotiable with healthcare experience
- Demonstrable experience performing functional and non-functional testing of enterprise web based applications
- Ability to write comprehensive test cases from requirements
- Test automation tools
- Integration testing
- Knowledge of SQL queries primarily using MS SQL Server
- Excellent problem solving and script debugging skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to consistently deliver to timelines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Healthcare experience
- Knowledge of HL7 messaging
- Mirth integration tools.