This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 12-28-2017
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate (If on contract)
$/hr. All Inclusive
Pay Rate (inclusive components)
6 to 12 Months
Responsibilities - In detail
- Lead Architect to define and drive the solution.
- Understand existing business requirements and design IM infrastructure
- Translate architecture specifications to low-level component design and identify OIG customizations for implementation
- Assume ownership of IAM system integration and work closely with teams to complete development and customization tasks
- Interact and communicate with application teams on systems integration tasks, dependencies, and troubleshooting issues
- Assign and review work packets delivered by the offshore team
- Technical Skills - In Detail
- Oracle Identity Management suite deployment and configuration experience.
- Have designed & architected IDM solutions.
- Must have worked on multiple OIM connectors (Like AD, exchange, DBAT, EBS).
- Must have designed & implemented SSO for multiple applications ( like EBS, PeopleSoft, ERP, Forms etc..)
- Good understanding of SAAS connectors and custom connector dev.
- Familiar with SOA workflows.
- Knowledge of SAML, LDAP, SSL, Load Balancers.
- Working on LLD, HLD.
- Good hands-on experience with federation integrations.
- Knowledge of Java/REST API implementation.
- Strong Software Development Background.
- Strong Problem Resolution Capability & Delivery Focus.
- Proven Experience enabling Continuous Delivery.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to work in Virtual, Geographically Dispersed Teams.
- 10 to 14 Years of relevant development experience