Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer
- Assist in defining automated monitoring, deployment and repair strategies that meet business requirements and adhere to standards and best practices.
- Monitor infrastructure for availability, performance & security
- Implement appropriate release procedures for application releases
- Recommend and implement tools for performance, security and availability
- Perform in depth analysis of production issues and troubleshoot/resolve production issues in a timely manner.
- Train onshore and offshore teams on operational support procedures
- Act as Liaison with hosting partners to troubleshoot problems
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Work experience or equivalent degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of Unix administration experience
- 3+ years of technical experience in managing complex web infrastructure
- 2-3 years of service administration experience (Apache/WebLogic/Tomcat, MySQL/Oracle)
- Experience with network analysis and troubleshooting
- Experience with Change Management
- Experience with performance tuning, load balancing and caching
- NOC experience with both problem and incident management a plus
- Experience with monitoring tools including Nagios and Splunk
- Familiarity with application development life-cycle tools including Ansible, Jenkins, Rundeck
- Familiarity with additional technologies, including Jira, Confluence, Teamsite, Akamai, Tibco, Elastic Path, Tealeaf, Open Deploy or others a plus.
- APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- NETWORK ANALYSIS
- RELIABILITY ENGINEER
- SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER
- WEB INFRASTRUCTURE
- BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
- LOAD BALANCING
- OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
- PERFORMANCE TUNING