Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Int. type - Either Webcam or In Person.
Short Description: A QA Delivery Manager is needed for executing quality assurance activities in planning, requirement gathering, development and testing of major upgrades and application maintenance projects.
Candidate MUST possess:
- 10+ years’ experience delivering large, complex projects in enterprise systems.
- 8+ years’ experience as a QA and/or PPQA Manager responsible for developing delivery strategies that include designing, planning and executing testing in the public sector industry
- 8+ years’ experience actively managing customer relationships and expectations.
- 5+ years’ experience gathering business and functional requirements
- 5+ years’ experience completing requirements documentation
- 5+ years’ experience working within and leading agile teams in a Scrum Master capacity
- 5+ years’ experience managing risks & issues and correcting projects that were behind schedule
- Expert knowledge of quality assurance processes throughout the entire System Delivery Lifecycle
- Expert knowledge of change management principles and experience implementing significant changes on an application development team.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree (Masters degree in public administration preferred)
Job duties (includes):
- Drive/coach/mentor and support the agency and technical delivery teams in developing processes around release/sprint scope development, user story and/or requirement development and documentation, planning activities, estimation, backlog management, agile practice adoption and communication strategies.
- Create a collaborative environment which allows the technical teams and clients to interact closely and facilitates agile, scrum and waterfall methodologies.
- Define roles and expectations for all phases and types of testing.
- Develop functional and performance test strategies and implementation plans for complex system upgrade.
- Coach, mentor and support team members and managers on the development of detailed test plans and test artifacts.
- Collaborate with project managers and participate in the planning and management of release schedules.
- Identify issues and risks to scope, schedule or budget and escalate appropriately.
- Estimate test resources, including people and tools, needed to complete projects and work with project manager to staff projects.
- Manage assigned scope of work performed within the team.
- Review work within team to verify that it meets quality, functional, technical and requirements.
Required / Desired
10+ years’ experience delivering large, complex projects in enterprise systems.
8+ years’ experience as a QA and/or PPQA Manager responsible for developing delivery strategies that include designing, planning and executing testing
8+ years’ experience actively managing customer relationships and expectations.
Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree (Masters degree in Public Administration Preferred)
Agile/Scrum or Quality Test Certifications
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5+ years’ experience working within and leading agile teams in a Scrum Master capacity
Experience with Sybase and PowerBuilder application development environments
5+ years’ experience leading clients and technical staff in requirement gathering discussions and creating documentation.