Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emerging MS-Architect
- Objective C
The selected candidate will serve as an architect for iOS Mobile Computing solutions for PennDOT. The selected candidate will architect end-to-end solutions for iOS-based mobile products to be utilized by PennDOT and its third party contractors. The projects will involve native iOS development, security best practices, data model design, and web service-oriented
client/server backend solutioning. The selected candidate is expected to understand the business and technical requirements, and in turn design and implement solutions that are easy to maintain and incorporate/produce reusable components. The selected candidate is expected to be proficient in problem identification and resolution, especially in production environments, for both the device and server side implementations. The selected candidate should be most versant with Apple technologies and their associated idiosyncrasies, but must also have working knowledge of the server side code and technologies. The selected candidate must be disciplined, organized, accountable, communicate clearly, exhibit leadership skills, and effectively manage product owner expectations.
- Serve as an architect of n-tier applications using iOS as access
- technology for enterprise backend systems.
- Work with product owners, BAs and PMs in defining and managing
- the business and technical requirements.
- Lead the full SDLC process of iOS applications, including but not
- limited to Swift, HTML5, JSON, XML and consuming RESTful web services.
- Lead the full SDLC process of web service oriented backend
- solutions, including but not limited to Java, Spring frameworks, MyBatis,
- consuming SOAP web services, producing RESTful web services, and interfacing
- SOA middleware.
- Lead the design of database objects in relational databases,
- including but not limited to DB2, SQLServer, and/or Oracle.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of up-to-date Apple's
- technologies and requirements, including but not limited to distribution
- certificates, provisioning profiles, code signing, keychains, push
- notifications, app transport requirements, and iOS version histories.
- Expert level knowledge is required of using Swift 3+, iOS
- frameworks, Core Data, storyboards, web services, security/keychain, camera
- integration, asynchronous transactions, background processing, multitasking,
- Triage bugs and resolve production issues in a timely and
- effective manner.
- Lead the team and provide guidance in troubleshooting issue and
- removing technical roadblocks.
- Provide technical assistance and mentoring of PennDOT staff
- assigned to the project.
- Follow Agile Scrum methodology, and conduct daily standups, sprint
- grooming and planning meetings.
- Follow Change Management process and coordinate with
- infrastructure teams in deploying solutions to the DEV, SYST, and PROD