Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Int, type - Either Webcam or In Person.
Short Description: Works across Application Development, Service Delivery and Infrastructure to identify, research, discuss, design, and implement key enterprise architecture standards.
This request is for Senior Application Architect, to perform Senior Application Architect responsibilities related to the MDOS Priority Projects. The Senior Application Architect will be executing tasks as defined in the State of Michigan’s Project Management Methodology (PMM) as well as the Systems Engineering Methodology (SEM).
Specific tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Analyze and recommend architecture solutions
- Lead other developers in development of system in accordance with defined architecture.
- Ensure compliance with standards (defacto and dejure)
- Analyze and recommend solutions for Web and mobile applications
- Analyze business practices and processes to determine best practice strategies to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency
- Assist with Strategic planning, including applications integration and legacy application strategy
- Analyze hardware and software to assist in the standards determination and setting of processes
- Perform Cost analysis and modeling to assist in the assessment of the return on investment for projects and computer operations.
- Analyze application development processes and tools
- Recommend changes in hardware, storage, network systems, operating systems, COTS software, security and software design to meet future growth and improve system performance
- Assist with the development of Business Process Models
- Assist with architecting the integration of various vendor technologies including COTS
- Support technical teams with implementations
- Assist with the coordination of architectural change in both technical and business environments
- Assist with architecting diverse solutions into a cohesive and manageable environment
- Recommend solutions for technical architectures of web content management applications
- Assist in the development of solution architectures from business requirements, information architecture, and technical architecture
- Analyze market trends so as to relate business needs with technical opportunities
- Participate in technology test plan development and execution
- Create and modify appropriate documentation deliverables that exist within the Systems Engineering Methodology and are required for the State of Michigan standards.
Required / Desired
experience working in web development with .Net and C#
experience as software architect - developing solution architecture from business requirements, information architecture, and technical architecture
experience with object oriented design and development
experience with MVC, Razor, and related .NET technologies and frameworks
experience with the Entity Framework, JQuery, and related .Net Technologies